The guided tour: "The 2nd World War at Les Invalides"
- This guided tour deals with the 2nd World War (in the school program in the year of the brevet and the bac).
- The guide-lecturer, accustomed to young audiences, will talk to them about Hitler and De Gaulle, the great and famous battles of this period and explain the causes of the conflict, the issues at stake and life under the Occupation.
- The Army Museum allows a real dive into the heart of the events.
- A "Family" visit during which we learn, revise with real pictures, real objects and of course always, all the little stories that help us to remember the big one.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Age with teenagers from 13/14 years old (middle school and high school)
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- Possibility of privatizing this visit (see below)
- Where at the Army Museum
- Meeting place : RV at the South reception desk
- Visit in French
- Guide This tour is led by guides, specialists in children and teenagers.
RATES FOR THIS GUIDED TOUR
RATES FOR PROGRAMMED VISITS (non-privatized visits)
- Price : 10,90€.€ instead of 12€ (adult and teenager)
- This rate does not include the Adult ticket to the Army Museum (for those who do not benefit from the free admission).
- Admission to the Army Museum is free for children under 18 years of age.
- Only teens can make this visit (by signing a waiver). The fee is 20€ per teenager
PRIVATE TOUR RATES
Privatize this visit to 1, 2 or 3 families (which reduces the budget per family)
- Group rates (up to 6 people): 220 €.
- Group rates (from 7 to 22 people): 220 €.
- For any request for reservation and (or) estimate : Contact us by email
- Visit in French
- From 180€ and more
- Payment in good standing is accepted
- For availability and request for quotation : Contact us by email