From : 55€ 50€ VAT INCLUDED
- You will discover Paris and its monuments illuminated
- During your 2-hour walk, you will see (even from a distance...) Notre Dame de Parisyou go through the courtyard of the Louvre Museumyou go along Musée d'Orsaycross over. the Place de la Concorde, the Alexandre III Bridgego ahead. the Grand Palaisthe Pont de l'Alma with an unobstructed view of Eiffel Tower
- The a great, fun and eco-friendly activity to discover Paris by night and perfect with teenagers
Paris by night on an electric scooter
- It's a stroll through Bets At nightfallfrom 2:00 a.m. (including initiation) in electric scooter, with a professional facilitator
- In our opinion, this is a ideal teen datinga way to visit Paris in the evening while having fun
- The course of this night walk is superb. Paris at night is simply magical!
- It's very playful and easy. We all know - or pretty much - ride a scooter.
- The guided walk starts with a beginner's initiation. Next, a little reminder of the instructions and main rules of the highway code to be respected for your safety
- This night scooter ride is not only fun but also cultural,. thanks to the anecdotes and historical reminders given by the host
- Summer schedule departure at 8 p.m.
- duration : 2h
- It is recommended to arrive 5 minutes in advance. Attention, in case of delay, the group will not be able to wait for you and there will be no refund.
- Every evening at 6 or 8 p.m. depending on the season
Price of the night scooter ride
- Rate 50 euros per person
- Reduced rate from 2 bought tickets
- The balance will be paid directly in the store on the day of your tour.
- In-store payment can be made by credit card, cash or, for town halls, by administrative vouchers.
- Number : minimum of 2 people at time of purchase
- Minimum age and weight requirements for children 12 years old and 30kg
- duration : 2h
- Departure / arrival : City Hall district (in the 4th)
- Group of max. 8 people + 1 professional animator (you need to be at least 2 people for this activity)
- In case of heavy rain (or snow), the tour will be cancelled and postponed (or refunded).
- Materials and equipment provided : electric scooter, helmet and cap, protections
- Watch out, ladies! No heels and not recommended if you're expecting a happy event.
- Once your payment is done, you will immediately receive an email a voucher to be presented during your trip (no need to print it if you have a smartphone)
- Tickets are non-cancellable and non-refundable (except where weather conditions prevent the ride). They can be modified in consultation with the organizer.
- If you do not receive the exchange voucher, please check your junk mail box. In case of problems, Contact us by email
Find the list of our reviews
- Great trip
Written by Armelle Couder-Adele, 10-08-2023
Great electric scooter ride with my 17-year-old son. Safe route along the bike paths to the Eiffel Tower. Easy online booking. Friendly guide.
- The best way to discover Paris's great monuments
Written by Sylvie Martin , 09-08-2023
- The best family activity in Paris!
Written by Valérie Simard, 06-08-2023
Thanks to our guide Sammy for the wonderful evening. The best family activity of our entire trip. Would definitely do it again.
- Discover Paris on a scooter
Written by Philippe GUILLERMIN GRUET , 03-07-2023
Thanks to the many cycle paths, visiting Paris on a scooter in the evening is surely the best way to discover it! Very friendly guide, explanations at every stop - highly recommended.
- Very nice scooter tour, but beware of the price!
Written by STEPHANIE, 07-06-2023
A very pleasant tour of Paris with a teenager on an electric scooter at sunset. Very nice guide with funny anecdotes about the monuments. We had a great time. Only downside: the attractive price of 10€ per person is tempting, but you have to pay 40€ / person on the spot, so 50€ / person, which is exorbitant!
Reply from FamilinParis
Written by the Familin'Paris team
Good day to you, Yes, the 10€ is a deposit, as is clearly stated on the website.
- Very pleasant
Written by Isa, 30-05-2023
A very pleasant tour of some of Paris's tourist attractions. We were on our own with 2 friendly guides, wonderful weather, fantastic conditions for this scooter ride along the Seine with good explanations of some of Paris's most emblematic monuments. Booking was easy with a deposit. I'd definitely recommend this activity, especially as the self-service scooters have been a real hit in Paris ;-)
- A fun evening
Written by Alexandre Thomas, on 28-05-2023
Our guide was very friendly and thoughtful. We had a great time touring Paris on our electric scooters and learning about Parisian monuments.
- Super fun ride!
Written by Catherine Vlaeminck, 06-05-2023
Sammy was a very good guide My daughter and I really appreciated his knowledge and we had a great time
Written by Flavie Joneau, on 01-05-2023
Superb discovery of Paris by night on electric scooters with very nice guides and a great guide! Great activity to do in family with teenagers. We highly recommend it!
- A superb scooter ride
Written by VALERIE CREUSOT RIVIERE, 24-04-2023
We spent 2 hours on a scooter with a great guide who showed us some of Paris' most famous monuments. It was really a great moment of freedom. I'd recommend it
- Very good. To do
Written by Laure Gatel, on 24-04-2023
At the top. Very good, good visit. Allows to move quickly to see the different monuments. Good explanations. I recommend it.
- Very good moment
Written by Delphine LAMOUR , 19-03-2023
Very nice night out with a very nice young guide. I recommend
Written by Gwenael Battistoni, on 21-02-2023
guided by Mohamed, this escapade was great. thanks again to him, he knows his subject and is very nice. I highly recommend... See you next time of course. Gwen
- Fun family activity
Written by IVA Tsvetkova, on 11-01-2023
Highly recommend this activity, especially for families with teenagers. The guide was helpful, funny and shared some interesting information about history of the city. Getting used to the scooter took some time for me but overall was one of the best experiences while visiting Paris.
- To do
Written by Bénédicte CHENE, on 01-12-2022
Nice to discover the city by night No worries about booking, guide on time. Intervention adapted
Written by Caroline Clip, on 13-08-2022
Dangerous guide and not qualified as a guide, can't stand being asked questions. Put himself forward to the detriment of the safety of the group in his movements, bad example for the teenagers,... has made a finger of honor to other road users in front of all the customers, gives explanations with a chewing-gum in mouth and does not deprive himself of chewing it the open mouth by giving his explanations... recited a text learned by heart without articulating and very quickly in short not up to the height of the proposed service (ratio quality / price). Departure 30' late, everyone was present and scooters without brake for some. Otherwise great course and thus big potential for this activity but there is still work to do!
Reply from FamilinParis
Written by Equipe Familin'Paris
Hello, Madam, We're very sorry about your failed experience. We don't understand what happened. We have passed on your comment to our partner. He is very surprised, as the leader in charge of your group is always very popular with customers and very respectful of all participants.
- A memorable evening for the whole family
Written by Genevieve Dumas, on 12-08-2022
Jerry was our guide. He was really great. Funny, friendly, dynamic, lively and a good storyteller, he made us discover Paris in a different way. Do not trust the place of meeting which seems doubtful, nor the delay (we left with 30 min late). We got our money's worth. It was supposed to last 2:00, we enjoyed it for 2:30! An evening that the whole family really enjoyed!
- Paris by night: A must!
Written by Céline BOUTEILLER , on 09-08-2022
We had a great time with our son! A very fun and accessible way to rediscover Paris and its monuments, at sunset. The guide's anecdotes are great. The icing on the cake: the 10pm illumination of the Eiffel Tower just before heading home! TOP! Thanks for a great time :)
Written by Gerard Deray, on 08-08-2022
I booked online paying 10€ per person thinking it was a cheap and easy activity. Cool stuff. I then received an email telling me it was 50€ per person to be paid on site at the rdv. Needless to say, I didn't go to the appointment. So 20€ (2 people) in the garbage can because I really don't have the time to claim ... It's not the price that makes me furious, but the method of extracting 10€ by charging in advance without warning that the total cost is 50€ per person. It's totally stupid and dishonest. The worst thing is that if I'd known, I might still have booked the activity, but at least I wouldn't have felt I was being taken advantage of... to keep it polite To be avoided
Reply from FamilinParis
Written by Equipe Familin'Paris
Good day to you, sir, We are very sorry about this misunderstanding. On the website we indicate that this is a deposit and that the balance is to be paid in store. We make it clear that the total price is 50 € per person. We try to be very clear about the price, as it's not our intention to take customers by surprise, contrary to what you might think. We've taken note of your comments and will try to improve the wording of the product sheet to make the final price clearer. As for the price, it's explained by the fact that this activity consists of a 2-hour scooter tour of Paris in the evening with a guide. Sincerely
- Great activity, with an interesting guide who adapts to his audience and lots of anecdotes to make the walk fun !!!! Don't be fooled at first by the start-up in an electronic cigarette store! Great activity for the whole family! We
Written by Aline, on 05-08-2022
- Correct but expensive
Written by xxxxxxxxxxxx, on 04-08-2022
Going to a vape store is strange. The scooters have experience, some a little too much!
- A pleasant way to see Paris
Written by Sophie Armes, on 20-07-2022
We really enjoyed our visit to Paris with Mohamed. A very nice way to walk around with teenagers!
- Output 100% fun
Written by Jeanne , on 27-06-2022
A big thank you to the two animators who made us spend a great time to my son and myself. We loved this outing! We had information on the main monuments of Paris and especially we had a good time. Thanks again.
Written by Séverine P, on 26-06-2022
Paris by scooter at night, I was apprehensive. But that was without counting our super guide Moha. A young animator with impressive knowledge and anecdotes about every monument in Paris! My 15 year old daughter and my 18 year old niece loved it. I highly recommend it! Hope you have the chance to have Moha.
Written by Sophie Née, 24-04-2022
At a great time
- Jerry is a great guide!!!
Written by Laura-Louna-Clara, on 21-04-2022
We recommend this activity, Jerry is a fabulous and passionate guide, he has many anecdotes to make us rediscover Paris. The time of the tour and the stops at the monuments to take pictures are appropriate and met our expectations. We highly recommend this tour. Thank you Jerry!!!
- FINE BUT WHAT A PITY ...
Written by FREDERIC DUGUAIT, on 20-04-2022
Good idea, unfortunately we were with Irish people and so spent twice as much time on the explanations. First in French, then in English. What a pity, especially as we had two guides. It would have been wiser and better for everyone to do a French tour with 3 of us and an English tour with 3 of them. This unfortunately spoiled our excitement, especially given the rather excessive price. As for the rest of the reservations ... it was fine and of course I'd recommend this tour, hoping that the agency doesn't make this youthful mistake again.
- Great activity
Written by ISABELLE, on 22-03-2022
Our guide, Gerry, was very nice. Varied and interesting comments on the history of Paris in all eras. History and people...a good mix. Only one small drawback: beware of traffic, at night on the cycle paths this activity can be a little daunting for people not used to urban cycling...We loved it!
Written by PHILIPPE TRAVERS, on 22-01-2022
Walking in Paris by night in a trolley: a great experience No difficulty to reserve And we had 1 great guide Jerry We recommend to 100%
- Jerry very good
Written by WENDY SOHET, on 11-01-2022
Very very nice tour and the guide, Jerry was great!!! Just a little expensive.
- Nice little adventure
Written by Steeve Bossé, on 30-11-2021
We were lucky to be only 3 for this illuminated journey. The handling of the scooter is fast. We strolled in a secure way and at a suitable pace to enjoy Paris by night. Our young guide did the job. He took us on a fun, playful and illuminated adventure. Everything was easy from the reservation to the end of the activity. I highly recommend this experience especially with teenagers.
- Friendly and sympathetic
Written by Thierry Leon, 16-11-2021
At first, a little surprising to find ourselves in a store of electronic cigarette for our tour. But very quickly, we liked the relaxed spirit of the visit. A very nice student to take us and tell us the anecdotes and the main things to know about our monuments. I highly recommend with teenagers to combine fun activity and monuments
- Fun experience
Written by Estelle PERRET, on 09-11-2021
What we liked was the quality of the support Displeased RAS
- Great activity
Written by René Paysan, on 03-11-2021
Very good way to discover or re-discover Paris and its monuments. The scooter ride is accessible to all, very good atmosphere, the guide and the accompanying persons are very nice. I recommend it.
- Nice experience
Written by Karine, on 02-11-2021
A very pleasant and fun outing for the kids. Our guide was not stingy with his time or comments on the sites visited. Never been on a scooter before, I loved it. I recommend this fun and original activity.
- Experience to recommend
Written by Olivier, on 18-09-2021
Very nice tour in Paris by Night with a young and very nice guide. The teenagers and the parents loved it. The only drawback is the quality of the scooters compared to the models available for rent in the city of Paris. This point deserves to be improved for this activity to be perfect. To be recommended. OL
- A great Parisian experience with an incredibly kind guide
Written by Christine , on 18-09-2021
Yes, with the objective of having fun in an exceptional setting
- Fun tour, teenagers love it
Written by Carole Lavigne, on 14-09-2021
A big thank you to our guide Gary and his sidekick who made this visit fun and entertaining, punctuated with anecdotes and smiles as a bonus!
- Top top top
Written by Moncef Belkhayat, on 08-09-2021
- Superb ride
Written by Sylvie GRENIER, on 14-08-2021
To be recommended! Simply magnificent visit and extremely friendly guides ????
- Superbly organized, fun and very entertaining. The guides are very friendly
Written by Laurent Labadie, on 12-08-2021
Yes, I recommend it, you feel comfortable from the beginning and the material is of good quality.
- Electric scooter by night
Written by Christelle Luther, on 14-10-2020
Great experience, the tour was really fun, especially at night. The guide and his trainee gave us a good explanation of the architecture of the buildings and the emblematic monuments of Paris. Nevertheless, the price remains high for young people like us.
- An unusual and magical tour of Paris by night!
Written by Valerie , on 25-08-2020
Great family outing, appreciated by parents and teenagers. Fun tour, with historical information and anecdotes at each stop. Magical night tour of Paris. The price may seem high, but it is worth it! Easy to handle scooter, accessible to all. I recommend to 100%.
- Paris fun des roulettes
Written by Laure Sadoune , 23-08-2020
Relatively faulty organization, delay, missing material, scooter in very average state with wobbly handlebars, but very nice welcome at the store and very professional and very nice animator, very pleasant tour, ends at night, it is magnificent. Scooter : fun and not tiring side of the ride on many secure bike paths
- Great atmosphere
Written by Natacha Nabal , 04-08-2020
To do with our teenagers who have trouble leaving their rooms! Learn in a fun and original way the history of the main monuments of Paris.
- Friendly, cheerful, pleasant guide. Pleasant walk. Very few anecdotes about the monuments or explanations. My teenager enjoyed herself. That's the main thing. Maybe a bit expensive in the end, but hey, this is Paname ....
Written by Ma, on 25-07-2020
To be done once
How to get there?