WE love the guided night stroll to admire the magic of Paris by night
Reduced rate from 2 bought tickets : 50€/person instead of 55€ (public price)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Arrival : Châtelet district (Paris 1st)
THE GUIDED TOUR IN THE EVENING ON AN ELECTRIC SCOOTER:
- It's a stroll in Paris at nightfallfrom 2:00 a.m. (including initiation) on an electric scooter, with a professional facilitator
- A original, fun and eco-friendly activity: we love it!
- In our opinion, this is a ideal teen datinga way unusual way to visit Paris in the evening while having fun.
- The course of this night walk is superb. Paris by night is simply magical!
- You discover Paris and its monuments illuminated. During your 2h walk, you see (even from a distance...) Notre Dame de Parisyou go through the courtyard of the Louvre Museumyou walk along the Orsay Museumcross over. the Place de la Concorde, the Alexandre III Bridgego ahead. the Grand PalaisGo back up. the Champs-Elysées and finally the Pont de l'Alma with a breathtaking view of Eiffel Tower
- It's very playful and easy. We all know how to ride a scooter - or pretty much. The guided ride starts with a beginner's initiation. Next, a little reminder of the instructions and main rules of the highway code to be respected for your safety
- This night scooter ride is not only fun but also cultural,. thanks to the anecdotes and historical reminders given by the facilitator
- Every night at 6:00 p.m.
- Minimum age and weight required for children: 12 years old and 30kg
- It is advisable to arrive at least 15 minutes in advance. Please note that in case of delay, the group will not be able to wait for you and there will be no refund.
- In case of heavy rain (or snow), the tour will be cancelled and postponed (or refunded).
- Group of max. 8 people + 1 professional animator (you need to be at least 2 people for this activity)
- Departure / arrival: district of the City Hall (in the 4th)
- Hardware and equipment provided: electric scooter, helmet and charlotte, protections
- Watch out, ladies! No heels and not recommended if you're expecting a happy event.
Method of reception and validity of the tickets:
- You pay a deposit of 20% online. The balance will be paid directly in the shop on the day of your trip. The payment in the shop is done by credit card, cash and for the town halls by administrative vouchers.
- Once your payment is done, you will immediately receive an email a voucher to be presented during your trip (no need to print it if you have a smartphone)
- Tickets are valid for the day and time chosen at the time of purchase. They can only be modified in consultation with the organizer
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable, except weather conditions that do not allow the ride
- In case of non receipt of the voucher, thank you to check your mail (including your box of junk due to the many spam mails). If the voucher is not in your mails,Contact us by email