with young children (0/6 years old)
Visit Paris for 3 days with toddlers, it's possible!
Our circuit to visit Paris in 3 days with children under 7, is designed to enjoy Paris with your family. Our itinerary allows you to see the basics of Paris (to please the parents!) While being adapted to the rhythm of the children thanks to our suggestions of breaks planned for them (playgrounds, horn …).
Everyone will be happy.
For those who have already come to Paris and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our section "Paris with 0/6 years "Or draw other ideas on" The circuit 5 days with 0/6 years“.
Have a nice trip in Paris !
Aqua Ciné Aquarium
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris : 43 pools, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 nursery aquariums, a fascinating medusaarium and a pool for caressing carp and goldfish
- Convenient: located near the Trocadero (between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées)
- Good plan : Discounted rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the HOLIDAY PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know : there is a restaurant for those who want to have a lunch break
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to move in Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris...
- A super fun idea for family
- Private stroll in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, Tuileries garden... (all on foot)
- About 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer).
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!
Move around Paris with the Batobus
- Taking the Batobus (1 day pass, 2 days or 3 days) to move on the Seine is much more fun than the metro and the RER.
- There are 8 stops on the Seine and you combine means of transport and discovery of Paris.