The visit of the stadium of France is suspended until October 2021 for works
On the other hand, the visit of the Parc des Princes (PSG) is open!
Football and/or rugby fans will love it.
LOVE: you visit areas normally closed to the public
Impressive: the view of the 80,000-seat stadium
RATE : 10? for children and 15? for adults
FREE for children under 5
THE GUIDED TOUR OF THE STADE DE FRANCE
This guided tour of the Stade de France gives access to :
- in the locker room and the warm-up room of the French team (the shirts of the 1998 world champion footballers are hung on each locker)
- to private lodges VIPs, including the presidential rostrum
- the long and impressive tunnel used by the players before entering the stage
- at the Stade de France
- at the Stade de France museum: signed jerseys, archives, guitars and objects that have marked the history of the stadium
The guide will tell you the history of the stadium, its construction, its events (not only sports) and will give you funny and unusual anecdotes about the Stade de France
+ More info on the guided tour
- All year long (except in case of exceptional closure of the Stade de France or in case of special events)
- Time slots: 11am or 2pm or 4pm
- Duration : 90mn
- Distance covered: about 1.2km
- Ideal from 5/6 years old
- Teenagers love it!