The guided tour "Paris in the cartoons?
For families, with children from 5/6 years old
- This very entertaining visit deals with the theme of cartoons set in Paris
- You will discover places in Paris that inspired cartoons as famous as Ratatouille at Pixar, the Aristochats or the Hunchback of Notre-Dame at Disney Studios
- We will tell them about Anastasia, Remy the cook or Francoeur in Un Monstre à Paris?
- This The walk is led by a lecturer guide used to children
- It is for everyone, from the young audience of course and to adults who have a childlike soul
- Some examples of places crossed on the route : Pont au Double, Parvis de Notre-Dame, Pont Neuf, Place de l'Opéra, rue Scribe are
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10?
instead of 19?
- Child rate (-12 years old) : 8,55?
instead of 9,50?
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. per group
- Duration : 1h30
- course : 2km approximately (everything is done on foot)
- Age : from 6/8 years old
- Meeting place: metro Cardinal Lemoine (the visit ends at the Pont-Neuf)
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles". (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th?
The Enigma Walk An unusual walk in the Butte aux Cailles, a village in Paris?
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?