On board, Moussaillons! Thanks to the rental of an electric boat, sail WITHOUT LICENSE... on the Villette basin and the Ourcq canal (40 kilometers of waterways). An activity of 1 hour to 1 day of your choice.
Do we like it?
- It is an original and unusual "family" outing in Paris
- It's easy, no permit, safe
- Renting an electric boat, it's a vacation
- We discover another facet of Paris and it is ecological
- You can dock, leave your boat for a walk, a picnic, a snack...
- It is very playful with children
Rates for renting an electric boat
from 40? to 310?
depending on the size of the electric boat and the duration.
Practical information and tips
5 formulas of electric boat rental :
- The formula 1h (to make 3 small circles in the water)
- The 2h formula - 6km trip (round trip) (to have fun, to taste)
- The 3h formula - 13km journey (return)
- The 1/2 day formula - 16km (return trip) (to picnic, to have a snack, to walk around...)
- The 1 day formula - 20km trip (round trip) (7 and 11 seats only) (for picnic, for Street Art...)
I discover (according to the formula and the size of the boats) :
- The basin of Villette
- The Ourcq canal
- The lock of Sevran, near the park of Poudrerie
- The Crimean Bridge
- The Parc de la Villette, the Cité des Sciences, the Géode
- The Grands moulins de Pantin, the National Dance Center
- The old customs house, the Bergère park.