In the beautiful district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
A MULTITUDE OF ACTIVITIES FOR YOUNG AND OLD
- ThePoussin Vert's playground : preferably from 10 am to avoid the afternoon crowd. A classic especially with children under 10.
- Two closed spaces, one for children under 7 years old, another for 7-12 years old, and about thirty gamesFrom sandboxes to climbing nets and pulleys, to slides and swings. Open every day from 10am to 7pm in summer, from 10am to dusk in winter.
- Meanwhile, the parents are lounging on the benches on either side of the gates.
- We continue with the ponies, for the youngest, and / or remote-controlled boats and sailboats on the large basin.
- With children under 6, picnic break in the garden of the Orangery with mini paddling pools.
- The older children will choose the vast lawn extending towards the Observatory.
- We end the afternoon, depending on the age, with a puppet show or a chess game !
- Dogs are allowedbut only on the edge, between rue Auguste-Comte and boulevard Saint-Michel (and kept on a leash)
MY BIRTHDAY IN THE JARDIN DU LUXEMBOURG
- But what has been going on for the last few days in the Luxembourg garden? A treasure hunt in the Luxembourg garden
- For children from 6 to 9 years old
- Duration : 1h30
- Price: from 150? to 210? depending on the formula
- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS ANNIVERSARY FORMULA AT THE JARDIN DU LUXEMBOURG