From : 516€ VAT INCLUDED
- During this cruise on a Private yacht, we discover conciergethe Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsaythe National Assembly, the Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower ... without forgetting the superb bridges of Paris which cross the Seine
- A flexible formula: on the boat, you can bring your drinks, your picnic, a cake, candies ...
- A last departure at 9pm to discover Paris in the evening, at nightfall...
The privatization of the boat includes :
- for adults 1 bottle of champagne or 2 bottles of wine (red or white or rosé)
- for kids : soft drinks at will
- Beware, alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health 🙂
- It is the dream formula for celebrate a birthday, a EVJF, make a marriage proposal, organize a family reunion...
- Ideal also to discover Paris in a unique and magical way
- On the boat, you can bring your own drinks, food, cake, candy ...
- Organize an aperitif, a picnic, a snackthe experience will be even more fun! The or the captain are tops and the atmosphere really nice
- Music option : a musician Pianist & Guitarist on board the boat for a cruise 100% romantic or 100% fun. In live karaoke mode or with 2 people, enjoy the magic of musical covers of the greatest titles from the 80's to nowadays.
- Also, the private cruise of 2 hours on board a Yacht (from the Arsenal Bastille harbor)
The schedule of the private cruise on the Seine
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 7 departures (the last one at 9pm for a Paris by night cruise)
Rate for the privatization of a boat on the Seine
- 516€ for boat privatization - up to 6 people
- 86€ per additional person (up to 12 people)
- Free of charge for babies under 1 year old
- 1 additional bottle of champagne : 60€*
- 1 additional bottle of wine : 20€*
- Pianist & Guitarist Option : 350€*
- * The choice of options (additional bottle and/or musician) is made after clicking on the "Place Order" button
- Place of departure and arrival : the Louvre Museum
- Capacity of a boat from 2 to 12 people
- It is requested to arrive 15mn before the departure time
- duration : 1h30
Other private cruises on board a yacht on the Seine
- The private cruise lasts 2 hours from the Port de l'Arsenal (Bastille district)
- The romantic cruise on the Canal Saint Martin (min 3 hours of navigation)
- The bucolic cruise on the banks of the Marne (min 5 hours of navigation)
Find the list of our reviews
No opinion for the moment.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ How long do I have to arrive in advance?
It is advisable to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. You need time to get settled on the boat and to be sure not to miss the opening of the locks
+ What happens if it rains?
The awning (a tarp) is deployed and can protect up to 8 people
+ Can I come with my dog?
Yes of course pets are allowed on board
+ Can we eat on board?
Yes, it's a festive cruise! You can bring your own drinks and something to have an aperitif or a picnic
How to get there?