From : 534€ VAT INCLUDED
- During this cruise on a private boat, we discover conciergethe Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsaythe National Assembly, the Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower ... without forgetting the superb bridges of Paris which cross the Seine
- A festive formula: on the boat, you can bring your own drinks, picnic, cake, sweets ...
- Last departure at 6 p.m. in autumn and winter - 9 p.m. in summer
The privatization of the boat includes :
- for adults 1 bottle of champagne or 2 bottles of wine (red or white or rosé)
- for kids : soft drinks at will
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health!
- It is the dream formula for celebrate a birthday, a EVJF, make a marriage proposal, organize a family reunion...
- It's also the ideal cruise to discover Paris in a unique and magical way. It's so chic!
- On the boat, you can bring your own drinks, snacks, cakes, sweets, etc. ...
- Organize an aperitif, a picnic, a snackthe experience will be even more fun!
- The captain is great and the atmosphere is really nice.
- Music option : a musician Pianist & Guitarist on board the boat for a cruise 100% romantic or 100% fun. In live karaoke mode or with 2 people, enjoy the magic of musical covers of the greatest titles from the 80's to nowadays.
The schedule of the private cruise on the Seine
- 1h30 cruise daily
- 5 departures (the last at 6 p.m. for a Paris by night cruise) / 9 p.m. in summer
Rate for the privatization of a boat on the Seine
- 534€ for boat privatization - up to 6 people
- 89€ per additional person (up to 12 people)
- Free of charge for babies under 1 year old
- 1 additional bottle of champagne : 60€*
- 1 additional bottle of wine : 20€*
- Pianist & Guitarist Option : 350€*
- * The choice of options (additional bottle and/or musician) is made after clicking on the "Place Order" button
- Place of departure and arrival : the Louvre Museum
- Capacity of a boat from 2 to 12 people
- It is requested to arrive 15mn before the departure time
- duration : 1h30
Other private cruises on board a yacht on the Seine
- The romantic cruise on the Canal Saint Martin (min 3 hours of navigation)
- The bucolic cruise on the banks of the Marne (min 5 hours of navigation)
Find the list of our reviews
- An unforgettable moment!
Written by Laurent , on 25-10-2023
Booking was easy and everything was perfect. to be absolutely recommended.
Written by HANAH Joly, 13-08-2023
Thanks to Franck for his warm welcome and kindness Magnificent sunset over the Parisian monuments Super formula for an original moment with family or friends
Written by SOPHIE BOGA, 12-07-2023
What a pleasure to sail on the Seine, admiring the beauty of central Paris, in this boat, with the whole family. The team is really very pleasant. To do and do again without hesitation.
- Great way to experience Paris from the water!
Written by Lisa Holland, 06-25-2023
Seeing Paris from the water, is not only relaxing, but gives you another perspective of the city , that you can not get while walking, or in traffic. We Boat was the perfect ending to our vacation. Capt. Frank was wonderful, the boat was very nice and a private boat ride, was the way to go, compared to the large, touristy options. Easy to book online in advance and to communicate with Whats App if you have questions. I would highly recommend WeBoats, plus I love the fact they are a small business!
Written by Michael, 24-06-2023
Hello Audrey, I wanted to thank you for your enthusiasm and your smile. My nephews and I had a wonderful time.
- Memorable Trip on the Seine
Written by Sidonie Dickson on 11-04-2023
Had a wonderful time on our private cruise! It was incredibly easy to book. Boat was waiting and ready as soon as we arrived! Staff were so kind and professional; we had a great time and I would highly recommend!
Written by Emmanuel Roussiau, on 15-03-2023
Super welcome, adapted boat, VIP tour, and how to discover the arsenal from the inside.
Written by KC, 16-02-2023
Everything was amazing. And she said YES !
- Best Birthday of my wife's life
Written by antonio gomez, on 10-08-2022
We took the river tour the night of my wife's birthday. Even when we have been in Paris for a few days already, seeing the buildings from the River was "magical"! Our guide, Benjamin was great! We had a fantastic time and we will never forget this wonderful experience. (Our teenage son liked it too!)
- A perfect afternoon
Written by DENYS DE CAMPIGNEULLES, on 26-05-2022
A made-to-measure cruise in a small group, exceeding expectations in every way. A privileged discovery of Paris by river. A lovely boat, a very attentive crew and a charming port of departure. Highly recommended for an unforgettable experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get there?