What to do in Paris with toddlers?
PARIS IN APRIL WITH TODDLERS
Activities with children in Paris are very limited at present due to the health situation.
You will find below the few possible exits at the moment:
EXPO : The Cat Wandersthe free outdoor exhibition
SEE ANIMALS : Visit of the farm of Gally and of Rainbow Urban Farm
PASTRY SHOPS : at Sweet Bazaar in the 1st
GUIGNOL : Island Punch (in Issy-les-Moulineaux)
PARENT/CHILD COOKING WORKSHOPS : (or grandparents/children) in the 11th arrondissement in Paris. : recovery from containment
TO DO AGAIN, HOPEFULLY VERY SOON.
1- ESSENTIAL WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
2- CONCERTS FOR TODDLERS
3- ALL YEAR ROUND IN PARIS AND ILE-DE-FRANCE WITH LITTLE ONES
- Free outdoor exhibition in the gardens of the Champs-Elysées
- Every day from March 26 to June 9, 2021
- Ideal to discover with your family
- A super educational aquarium
- Open 7 days a week and public holidays (except 25 December)
- Next to the Vallée Village (Val d'Europe)
- Free for children under 3 years old
- A small zoo concerned about the welfare of animals
- Open every day except December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
- In the 77, about 40 km from Paris
- Free for children under 3 years
- Several formulas
- Sweet, savoury, pastry, world cuisine
- With or without parents
- In Paris (1st and 11th)
- Cinema for toddlers, at very low prices
- Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday depending on the room
- in 8 cinemas in Paris and 8 cinemas in the Paris region
- 5€ per session
- A park, water, animations, exhibitions...
- All year
- Family (with children and teenagers)
- 41 tree climbing courses
- Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Between 5€ and 95€, depending on the activities
- A Viarmes (in 95)