1 day or 2 day or 3 day pass: - 20% discount
Discover Paris at your own pace aboard an open double-decker bus.
WE love : see Paris at 4 meters high from the open upper deck of the Open Tour buses
THE ADVANTAGE: we get on and off the bus as we want
THE CIRCUIT: 1 emblematic tour, 5 stops (Opera - Le Louvre - Notre Dame - Champs Elysées - Eiffel Tower)
SALE FLASH SPECIAL TAKEOVER : 20% discount on Open Tour passes. Tickets valid for 1 year. Offer until 30 September 2020
New and nice : the 4 hours pass - Low price offer
FREE: for children under 4 years old.
BUS OPEN TOUR
- It is double-decker panoramic buses with a upper deck uncovered
- You go up and down freely according to your desires (bus hop on hop off) at the five stops of your choice: Opera (Open Tour agency) - Le Louvre - Notre Dame - Champs Elysées - Eiffel Tower
- The visit of Paris by Opentour panoramic bus is done at your own pace
- Thanks to this very complete circuit, you will discover most of the Paris districts and of course all the unavoidable. The duration of the complete tour (without getting off at the stops) is about 2 hours. The route is in photo below
- You choose your Pass: 4 hours or 1 day, or 2 consecutive days or 3 consecutive days
- The audios comments are available in 12 languages: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Russian
- Audio commentaries for children in French, English, Spanish, with stories especially for them.
- All the buses have a discovery platform to enjoy the beautiful days.
REDUCED RATES ON 4-HOUR AND DAY PASSES
- Special trade-in offer: 20% discount on all day passes. Offer valid until September 30, 2020. Tickets are undated and valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Launch of the 4h pass : ideal for Parisians and people from the Paris region. This pass allows you to enjoy the entire 2-hour journey (with the possibility of stopping if you wish) : mini price offer. The pass is valid for 4 hours from your first boarding on the bus.
- The child rate applies to children from 4 to 12 years old inclusive.
- The passes are undated. It is not necessary to make a reservation. You come the day and at the time of your choice, without reservation
- Passes are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
- You start your journey at the stop of your choiceamong the 5 existing judgments. It is not necessary to come to 13 rue Auber to start your journey.
- Pass 2 and 3 days must be used consecutively : the days of use must follow each other
- The validity day applies to any bus taken before 16h. Tip, a bus taken after 16h will see its validity extended to the next day.
- Passes are undated or nominative
- Free for children under 4 years old
HOURS AND FREQUENCY OPENTOUR BUS
- Opentour buses operate 7 days a week, every day of the year, without exception
- Due to the exceptional situation caused by Covid-19, the schedules for July and August 2020 are as follows temporarily modified : 1st departure from the Opera station at 9.30 am and last departure at 5 pm (last full tour with a service end at 7 pm)
- Bus frequency: about every 20 minutes
- Open Night Tour : for discover Paris by bus at night and admire illuminated Paris, Opentour offers also a night circuit, lasting 1h30.
RECEPTION AND VALIDITY OF E-TICKETS OPEN TOUR
- Upon your payment, you receive immediately your e-ticket for the Opentour
- Present it to the bus driver at the stop of your choiceYou can use the software directly with your smartphone or in printed form. If you have a smartphone, it is not necessary to print your E-Ticket.
- With your e-ticket, you can board from any stop of your choice. There is absolutely no need to go to the shop on Rue Auber to validate your ticket.
- Tickets are valid on the day and at the time of your choice, without reservation
- Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable