Pass 1 day or 2 days or 3 days
Discover Paris at your own pace aboard an open double-decker bus.
WE love : The Open Tour buses allow to discover Paris in a very pleasant and relaxing way
THE ADVANTAGE: we get on and off the bus as we want
LE +: 3 different circuits, 35 stops and more than 100 sites
FLASH SALE : jusqu’à 25% de réduction sur les pass Open Tour. Billets valables 1 an
FREE: for children under 4 years old.
BUS OPEN TOUR
- It is double-decker panoramic buses with a upper deck uncovered
- You go up and down freely according to your desires (hop on hop off bus) at stops of your choice
- The visit of Paris by Opentour panoramic bus is done at your own pace
- There is 3 different circuits, 35 stops and more than 100 sites. Click here for the details of the 3 circuits and their respective times
- Thanks to these 3 very complete circuits, you discover most of Paris districts and of course all the unavoidable.
- You choose your Pass 1 day, or 2 consecutive days or 3 consecutive days
- The audios comments are available in 12 languages: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Russian
- Audio feedback for children in French, English, Spanish
- There is 35 Open Tour bus currently in use. 16 of them are equipped with a transparent roof which allows to be protected from rain and wind
VENTE FLASH SUR LES PASS FAMILLE OU DUO
- La vente flash est valable jusqu’au 30 novembre 2019
- Jusqu’à 25% de réduction
- The passes are undated. It is not necessary to make a reservation. You come the day and at the time of your choice, without reservation
- Passes are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
- You start your journey at the stop of your choiceamong the 35 existing stops. You do not have to come to 13 Auber Street to start your journey
- Pass 2 and 3 days must be used consecutively : the days of use must follow each other
- The validity day applies to any bus taken before 16h. Tip, a bus taken after 16h will see its validity extended to the next day.
- Passes are undated or nominative
- Free for children under 4 years old
HOURS AND FREQUENCY OPENTOUR BUS
- Opentour buses operate 7 days a week, every day of the year, without exception
- From April to October: from 9h30 to 19h every 10 to 25 minutes
- From November to March: from 9:30 to 18h every 20 to 30 minutes
- Open Night Tour : for discover Paris by bus at night and admire illuminated Paris, Opentour offers also a night circuit, lasting 1h30.
RECEPTION AND VALIDITY OF E-TICKETS OPEN TOUR
- Upon your payment, you receive immediately your e-ticket for the Opentour
- Present it to the bus driver at the stop of your choice, soit directly with your smartphone either in printed version. If you have a smartphone, it is not necessary to print your E-ticket
- Tickets are valid on the day and at the time of your choice, without reservation
- Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
- In case of non-receipt of the E-ticket, please check your email (including your box of undesirable). If the E-ticket is not in your mails, Contact us by email