WE love : the change of scenery in Paris for a big party for the new year of the rat
Age: for everyone
When: February 2nd from 2pm
Location: 44 avenue d'Ivry (Paris 13e)
Rate : Free
Big parade for the Chinese New Year
- On January 25, we enter the year of the METAL RAT (year 4718). It succeeds the year of the Earth Pig
- As every year for more than 30 years, Paris celebrates Chinese New Year with a spectacular and colorful parade
- The departure of the great Chinese parade takes place in the heart of the Asian district of Paris, at 44, Avenue d'Ivry
- The Chinese New Year parade will be composed of about 40 groups with more than 2,000 participants
- The route: 44 avenue d'Ivry, avenue de Choisy, boulevard Masséna, avenue d'Ivry.
- "HAPPY NEW YEAR" ???? (Xinnian Kuaile) or ??? (Xinnian Hao) !