Discover the monuments with your family during a weekend of fun and educational activities.
WE love : a fun weekend to discover the national monuments
Age : from 5 years
When: October 19 and 20, 2019 from 2:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Location: at the Conciergerie, and in a dozen other sites in the Paris region
RATE: free entrance and animations for children
THE MONUMENT PRINCIPLE CHILD'S PLAY
- A weekend of activities and games in 49 monuments national
- Treasure hunt, surveys, art, music, dance, costume visits, storytelling and stonecutting workshops.
- For children aged 5 to 12 and their families
PARTICIPATING MONUMENTS IN MONUMENT JEU D'ENFANT IN THE PARIS REGION
- La Conciergerie: around the Marie Antoinette exhibition Creative workshops: hairstyling with the beautiful hen, contemporary basket dresses, writing secret messages... Storytelling and singing tours are also offered at 2:30 and 4:00 pm ==> Reservation required for the storytelling tour (from 7 years old) within the limit of available places at: [email protected]
- The Chapel of Atonement
- The Castle of Champs sur Marne
- Castle of Maisons-Laffitte
- Rambouillet National Estate
- Villa Savoye in Poissy
- Domaine national de Saint-Cloud
- Maison des Jardies in Sèvres
- Saint-Denis Cathedral Basilica