WE love Discover Paris in a different way during a gourmet and refined break
beautiful and good: the view is unique and the menus are excellent
WITH CHILDREN: we recommend the dinner formula at 5:50 pm, which lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes
A GIFT idea: original and spectacular
The 5:50 pm dinner cruise
- RESUMED ON 5 JULY 2020
- Ideal with young children
- Every night of the week
- Departure at 5:50 pm
- Duration : 1h15
- Boarding from 5:30 pm and return to the quay at 7:15 pm
- Rate Adult 79? - child 37?
- More info on the adult menu of the dinner cruise and the children's menu
- Music with a violinist and a pianist in the evening
The dinner cruise at 8:30 pm
- RESUMPTION ON 27 JUNE 2020
- Every night of the week
- Departure at 8:30 pm
- Duration : 2h15
- Boarding from 7:45 pm and return to the quay at 10:45 pm
- Rate Adult 99? - child 37?
- More about the adult menu and on the children's menu
- Music with a violinist and a pianist in the evening and the dance floor is open to guests.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE LUNCH AND DINNER CRUISES OF THE BATEAUX-MOUCHES :
- The departures are made at the Bateaux-Mouches pier, located at the Alma bridge (right bank). Cabs can drop off passengers directly at the boat, on the quay. See the practical information .
- Attention, the Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches requests that the guests wear a correct outfit. Thus, people wearing sportswear, flip-flops, Bermuda shorts or caps are not allowed on board the boat. The management reserves the right to refuse access to the boats out of respect for its guests.
- Free parking on the pier, Within the limit of available seats
Modality of reception and validity of the tickets:
- Once your payment has been made, you will receive a coupon by email to print and present at the cash desk
- The tickets are dated and time stamped
- They are cancelable and refundable under certain conditions (see FAQ below)
- In case of problems, Contact us by email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an easily accessible parking lot? Yes, the Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches provides its customers with a parking lot on the quay. It is free of charge for the duration of the cruise.
Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? Yes, the Bateaux Mouche welcome people with reduced mobility. Please note that the access to the sanitary facilities on the boats is by stairs only.
Can we smoke on board? No, the boats are non-smoking, but it is possible to smoke on the outside terrace of some of the restaurant boats.
Can we come with his dog? No, no animals are accepted, with the exception of guide dogs.
Is the ticket refundable? Reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours before the date of the cruise and give the right to a refund. In case of cancellation between 72 hours and 24 hours before the date of the cruise, a change of date is possible within a maximum of 6 months and according to the availability of the Compagnie des Bateaux Mouches.
How does my e-ticket work? It is sent by email. It must be printed and presented at the Bateaux Mouches reception.