This visit is led by guides specialized in young people
Pitch of the visit: "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children?
A a wonderful visit that allows children to discover and understand the essential works of the Louvre Museum
- The history of art explained to children thanks to an itinerary among the most famous works of the Louvre Museum
- In 1h30, this family tour allows you to discover the masterpieces of the Louvre, from antiquity to the 19th century
- During this guided tour, children will see the Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, The Mona Lisathe Liberty guiding the people, the coronation of Napoleon?
- A fascinating visit during which children not only discover the works but also learn to identify the historical elements in a painting, to understand the message that the painter (or the person who commissioned the painting) wanted to convey and they practice using their analytical skills.
Individual visit "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children" (prices and information)
-10% on the price of the guided tour with code FAMILINPARIS
- Adult rate 37* (including admission to the Louvre Museum)
- Child rate : 17? (entrance to the museum is free for children)
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Meeting place : Richelieu passage under the arcades outside (do not enter the museum)
- Visit in French
- No waiting for tickets
* If you are exempt from paying admission to the Louvre (Friends of the Louvre card or other), choose a child's ticket and indicate on the form, in the child's age box, "Exempt adult + type of exemption".
Written by Isa, on 22-05-2022
Top visit that I recommend to 100%! Émilie is a well of science who knows how to captivate young and old, and doesn't count her time to guide us impeccably in this huge Alibaba cave? thanks again!
Written by Les BC, 24-04-2022
Great family activity! The essentials are covered, the speech is adapted, clear and precise. Headphones are offered to us and it is a great advantage compared to the competition which does not offer any. :-))))
Written by Fabienne, on 22-04-2022
Very interesting visit of the masterpieces of the Louvre, during 1h30 with Nathalie, perfectly adapted for my 2 boys of 8 and 10 years. My husband and I also appreciated the quality of the commentary
Written by Katia, on 03-04-2022
A short email to send you our very positive feedback about our visit to the Louvre. We were seduced by the 7-12 years old visit, as were our two children. They didn't miss a thing and were captivated by Cyril and his good humor. He knew how to lead the group with kindness and the visit went very well! Thank you for these cultural proposals that seduce young and old and for the quality of your speakers!
Written by Laudupyla, on 30-03-2022
Very pleasant first visit to the Louvre (masterpiece): a discovery that makes the children want to do it again! Next time, we will come for the Greek mythology. Very good organization and very nice guide, knowing how to put himself within reach of the children. In short, a total success!