1 – WE DO NOT ACCEPT LONE CHILDREN (unaccompanied by an adult).
2 - YOU MUST BOOK A TICKET FOR EVERY PARTICIPANT (children and accompanying adults).
Date in red the session is sold out
Date in green : Places are still available 🙂 Please note that if you are unable to select the desired number of tickets on the same order, there are not enough seats available overall -> choose another session.
The playful visit to the Hunting Museum
Wolves, deer, owls, unicorns, little mice and big scary bears... It's at the Hunting Museum that we take you with the little ones (ideally under 7 years old) to discover a lot of'exciting stories and anecdotes about animals. Real stories but also stories a little less real on the theme of mythology and animals.
Is it true that Obelix ate wild boars? What is the purpose of boar hair? But what is this Unicorn powder ? What are the taps ?
A visit full of little games, riddles and of course animals to find, your children will learn while having fun fabulous stories about the animals of this fabulous museum.
For children from 3 to 7 years old.
Practical information on scheduled tours
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- Duration of the visit : about 1 hour
- Meeting place at the Hunting Museum
- Visit in French
* If you are exempt from paying admission to the Musée de la Chasse, choose a child's ticket and enter "Adult exempt + type of exemption" in the child's age box on the form.
- Who is it for? : school, extra-curricular, birthday, family privatization...
- Rate From 250 euros per visit
- Increase of 20% on Sundays and holidays
- Number 25 people max (adults and/or children)
- Visit in French or English
- For schoolchildren: from the first grade / primary school