Museums that tell the History of France (and elsewhere)
to children and teens
Thehe history museums in Paris Discover or rediscover the History of France and elsewhere in the museums and castles of Paris and the Ile-de-France region: the Middle Ages, the French Revolution, Napoleon, Charles de Gaulle...
- Most museums offer game booklets for children . Please ask for them at the reception desk.
- Some museums are free for young people for those under 18 years of age and for those under 26 years of age who are EU nationals).
- Some museums are free on the first Sunday of the month.
- And why not schedule a visit to museum by night. There are often fewer people than during the day.
- A museum that traces the occupation and liberation of Paris
- Closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th
- With children from 10/12 years old
- The permanent collection is free for all
- For those who love medals and decorations
- Closed Monday, Tuesday + January 1, May 1, Ascension Day, August 15, November 1, December 24 and 25
- From 10 years old
- Free for all
- A small, child-sized museum on the Middle Ages
- Closed Monday and Tuesday + January 1st and December 25th
- From 6 years old
- Free for children under 7 years