Investigation game in the company of a comedian
Up to 20% discount
Choose the "operation child" and "operation adult" rates to benefit from the discount
The visit-inquiry "The Royal Palace Inquiry
THE PITCH We are in Paris in 1841. At the foot of the staircase leading to the private detective agency of the famous Eugène-Antoine Vidoqc, lies the lifeless body of the sultry Duchess Blanche de Condrie. Vidocq, suspected of the crime, is arrested by the police...
- The 2-hour visit alternates between moments with the guide who will make you discover the district and its history and moments where you go in team to solve the enigma of the duchess' crime.
- The game is played in teams With the help of a road-book and the clues given by the guide-actor, you will lead a real investigation to unmask a culprit
- The guide who leads this tour is never far away to put you back on the right path if you get lost or have trouble solving the riddle
- Points of interest : the magnificent gardens of the Palais Royal, the superb Galerie Vivienne, the Place des Victoires...
- WE love : a survey visit playful and participatory in the form of a treasure hunt that takes you through 19th century Paris
- 15.20 € per adult ticket
instead of 19 €
- 11.20 € child ticket (8/13 years old)
instead of 14 €
- 20% on adult and child tickets (choose the "operation child" and "operation adult" rates to benefit from the discount)
- Free for children under 8 years old
- Where around the Royal Palace (Louvre district)
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Age for all audiences (from 9 years old)
- Free of charge for children under 8 years of age
- It is advisable to arrive about 15 minutes before the departure