Exhibition at the Palais de la Découverte
- WE love : to scare themselves! by seeing real poisonous or venomous animals and plants
- Age : from 7 years
- Duration: until August 11
- Location: Palais de la Découverte (Paris 8th)
Poison: the toxic and fascinating exposure!
- The Poison exhibition watch toxic plants and about thirty species animal poisonous or poisonous among the most dangerous in the world
- The objective of the Poison exhibition is to do understand where it comes from and how the venom worksthe substance that kills, that immobilizes, that causes pain and fear, but it can also save lives...
- Do not worry, live animals are presented safely!
- Across the 25 magnificent terrariums and paludariums from the Poison exhibition, you observe live species of poisonous and poisonous reptiles, amphibians and arthropods.
- Not always easy to find them! They hide themselves among the vegetation
- To oberver: snakes, spiders, frogs, fish and other venomous mammals or plants or poisonous.
- They are colorful, disturbing, weird, with scales, hair or feathers and they all secrete toxic venom