Vedettes de la Seine
From : 35€ VAT INCLUDED
- Ideal for families for its duration of 1.5 hours (most lunch cruises last 2 hours) and its timetable (departure at 1 p.m.), which is great for children
- You can access the outside deck at any time ?
- Admire Paris and its monuments in a relaxed Sunday brunch atmosphere
- Everything is prepared on site
- Enjoy a 1h30 cruise, admire the most beautiful monuments of Paris while savoring a sweet and savory brunch served at the table.
- Points of interest along the route : Eiffel Towerthe splendid Alexandre III bridge, the Quai d'Orsay, the Louvre museumNotre Dame de Paris, Concierge...
- Plate of sweet flavors (baskets of mini pastries, toast...)
- Savoury platter (egg, salmon, hollandaise sauce, mixed herb salad... for example)
- Drinks: hot beverage (coffee, tea, chocolate) + fruit juice (apple or orange juice) + still water
- The menu changes every month 1/2 - It is prepared on site
- Every Sunday at 1 p.m.
- We strongly recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the boat's departure time.
- Adult rate (from age 13): 46€
- Child rate (ages 4 to 12 inclusive): 35€
- Free for children under 4 years old
- Included in the price : a sweet and savoury brunch + drinks (fruit juices and hot beverages) + the 1h30 cruise
- duration : 1h30
- Departure and return Swan Island, Stopover, Bir-Hakeim Bridge, 75015, Paris (the cruise makes a loop)
- How to get there By metro:(line 6 - Stop Bir-Hakeim Grenelle) or by RER (line C - Stop Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel) or by bus:(line 72 - Stop Pont De Bir-Hakeim)
- Postponement and cancellation policy Cancellation and postponement are possible up to 24 hours before the visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ Are dogs allowed?
And no! Our animal friends can't join you for Sunday brunch!
+ Are alcoholic beverages available?
No, it's a brunch formula with soft drinks only.
+ How far in advance do I need to arrive?
Please arrive 30 minutes before the boat's departure time.
+ Is it a buffet formula?
No, brunch is served at the table.
+ Can we go up to the upper deck during brunch?
That's right! You can enjoy the terrace whenever you like for the duration of the brunch cruise!
+ Can we cancel this Brunch Cruise?
It is possible to cancel or postpone this Brunch Cruise up to 24 hours before the originally scheduled date.
How to get there?