Cooking classes with the family at Cook & Go (Paris, 11th)
😉 At Cook & Go, all health regulations related to the Covid are respected.
Teenagers behind the stove at Cook & Go
Cook and Go organizes cookery master class dedicated to teenagers (between 12 and 16 years old) in Paris in their studio in the 11th arrondissement.
The objective is to learn how to make a dish or a dessert, simple recipes that they will be able to make again at home, techniques and tricks (so as not to miss their recipe)...
Original: I cook in the workshop and enjoy at home.
There's no no tasting on site, ready meals are taken home.. The principle: you learn original recipes with a Chef, then you take your dish or dessert home with you.
Does my teenager need a date?
Teen workshops are exclusively reserved and adapted to children from the age of 12 to 16.
Parents drop off and pick up their teen at the end of the workshop (signing a release).
RATES & PLANNING OF THE TEEN WORKSHOPS
(the number of remaining seats is indicated on the Cook and Go website at the time of booking)
From 39€ per teenager
(10% reduction with FAMILIN10)
- Thursday, March 18 at 3:30 p.m.: The recipes of the snack - I RESERVE (this workshop is not specifically for teenagers, but they can participate without any problem)
- Wednesday, March 24 at 4pm cupcake - I RESERVE (this workshop is not specifically for teenagers, but they can participate without any problem)
- WHERE in the 11th arrondissement in Paris (metro Voltaire or Breguet-Sabin)
- DURATION : 1h30
- TO BE TAKEN AWAY: the preparations are to be taken home (there is no tasting on site)
- COOKING Some cooking is done at home in order not to spoil the product and to avoid overcooking (on meat or fish).
- NUMBER Each workshop has a maximum of 12 participants.
We love ♡
The map changes seasonally (winter, spring, summer or autumn flavours)
User-friendly workshops (max. 12 students)
The recipes are designed to be take-home