COVID-19 : The enchanted cruise is suspended for an indefinite period. See the cruises offered to families : the special Family cruise of the Vedettes de Paris and the Bateaux Parisiens cruise with Les Incollables®
for children from 8 years old
Ideal for children from 5 to 10 years old
WE love : a very nice way to show Paris to children
Recommended age: for 5 - 10 year olds (and their parents)
Duration: 1 hour
Free of charge: for children under 2 years old
For Halloween, the Enchanted Cruise is replaced from October 28 to November 2 by an Evil Escape Game Cruise. Click here for all the info on this cruise + Evil Escape Game .
THE + OF THE ENCHANTED CRUISE :
- The Enchanted Cruise is an interactive cruise allowing to children discover Paris, its history, its famous monuments, its old facades and its beautiful bridges in a fun and entertaining way.
- Two elves, Lila and Philou, will tell Paris to children with songs, stories and anecdotes.
- During this cruise, children will be able to see the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville and Notre Dame. The turnaround is done at the level of the Arab World Institute.
- The boats are all equipped withan open bridge for sunny days. When it's cool or rainy, lhe boat is covered, fully glazed and heated.
SCHEDULE OF THE ENCHANTED CRUISE
- At 3:45 pm sharp on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- More dates and sometimes two times a day during the school holidays
- Duration of the cruise : 1h
- it is recommended to arrive at the pier about 20 minutes before departure
- boarding ends at 3:40 pm sharp
- Approximately a 15 minute walk from the surrounding metro stations
RECEIPT AND VALIDITY OF TICKETS :
- Once your payment is made, you will receive by email a coupon to be printed and presented at the cash desk
- The tickets are dated and time stamped
- The date of the tickets can be changed, but the tickets are not refundable
- In case of problems, Contact us by email