THE COURSE OF THE VISIT
It is an interactive and playful visit during which the children will discover the names of artists and the techniques used by graffiti artists. This exciting visit ends with a mini-workshop "in the Street during which the children will be able to express themselves. We love this neighborhood with young children for many pedestrian streets and few cars (the campaign in Paris).
- Meet at the exit of the Corvisart metro station with the guide
- Let's go for a 1h30 walk in the bucolic district of the Butte-aux-Cailles
- After a short introduction on what street art isthe guide will explain to the children the different techniques used (collage, stencils, mosaics...)
- She's gonna tell them about the artists known and less known (Kashink, the Kraken, Jef Aéroso...) and will show them all the supports they can use
- It is a participative visit because the children will have to recognize a technique, an artist and look for works such as the Invaders and have fun to use the vocabulary "too stylish? like TAG, SPOT, BITER or CREW.
- This guided tour will end with by a mini-workshop of about 15mn during which children will also be able to express themselves on the street furniture with chalk (spray paint is not allowed).
PRICE OF THE PLAYFUL VISIT
- RATE : 220 ? (for 12 children max.)
- 20% surcharge on Sundays and holidays
- The price includes the guide and the activity booklet for each child (in paper format)
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- This visit is led by a guide specialized in young people
- Age From 6 to 12 years old (they must be accompanied by 2 adults)
- Number of children : 12 children max. per visit
- Meeting place Metro Corvisart (13th)
- This visit is in French
- Weather : visits are maintained even if it rains slightly.
- Held at The best way to protect your children is to equip them with comfortable shoes (sneakers). And don't forget water bottle, hats and glasses if the weather is very nice.
- The snack is not included in this formula
- If the weather permits, you can organise a picnic with the children. Less than 300m from the Corvisart station, you have Brassai Square and about 400m from the same metro station, the René-Le Gall Square
OTHER COOL BIRTHDAY PACKAGES (FROM 3 TO 12 YEARS OLD)
- The "Heroes of Mythology" treasure hunt at the Tuileries (ages 7 to 12)
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre (for children aged 6 to 9)
- My birthday in Hoverboard (initiation + walk or games + snack) (from 10 years old)
- The "Mystery of the Passe-Muraille" treasure hunt in Montmartre (for children 7 to 12 years old)
- My birthday at home "Airbrush make-up and themed mini-workshops (from 3 years old)
- A floral workshop at a florist (in the 7th) or at home (for children 5 to 10 years old)
- All our birthday packages from 3 to 12 years old