? A great gift idea to give and to put under the tree!
(tickets are not dated, even if you choose a date when booking
and are valid ad infinitum...)
Climb aboard the hot air balloon installed at the André Citroën Park and admire the breathtaking view of Paris. It is the biggest balloon in the world! It does not move, it rises in the air at 150m above the André Citroen park. The balloon can accommodate up to 30 people per flight. The flight lasts about 10 minutes.
Remember to take a little wool, it can be chilly up there. And above all, recharge your phones and cameras to shoot Paris.
- Every day from 9am until 30 minutes before the park closes
- During the school vacations, it can be very busy. We advise you to come in the morning or at the end of the day. The light is often more beautiful
- Le Ballon Générali only flies if the weather is favorable. It is strongly advised to call the day of your visit just before going ( at 01 44 26 20 00). Tickets are neither dated nor time-stamped. You can go whenever you want.
- Adult Rate (12 years and +) : 15 euros
- Child rate (from 4 to 11 years old) : 8 euros
- The Ballon de Paris Generali is free for Parisian children under 12 years old upon presentation of proof of address and identity card (within the limit of 2 children per adult)
- Free for children under 3 years old
- Attention: the flight is forbidden for pregnant women
These tickets are not dated, although you are invited to select a date