WE love : the multimedia journey, the 3D images
IMPRESSIONISTIC VISION ON AN IMMERSIVE COURSE
The Château d'Auvers-sur-Oise dates from the 17th century. It now houses the multimedia tour " Journey to the time of the Impressionists "which pays tribute to the painters who have left their mark on the Oise Valley.
- A bit of history with the visit of the castle
- A bit of culture with the Multimedia tour. Discover the Impressionists with an original presentation of paintings that are replaced by an interactive system of light projections, 3D images and reconstructions halfway between sound and light and the Grevin Museum. An exhibition that should appeal to teenagers.
- We go green with the visit of the park and gardens.
- Workshops for young audiences during school vacations. Reservations required.
- Possibility to have lunch at the Impressionist Café. Open for lunch every day from Wednesday to Sunday
- We finish this day by a walk in the small village of Avers-sur-Oise.