WE love An original family outing, in a unique setting, in front of the great Caribbean basin
Schedule: from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. one Saturday per month
Duration: 1 hour
AGE: for children from 6 years and older
LOCATION: at the Aquarium of Paris (16th)
The YogAquarium, an unusual family outing
- The YogAquarium is the only yoga class in front of an aquarium!
- It's a family marine yoga class in front of the exotic fish
- The course is given at theParis Aquarium (16th)
- A course dedicated to parents and children and accessible to all, even the uninitiated
- During this yoga session, you will take postures related to the marine world such as the dolphin, the pink flamingo?
- This yoga class mixes inventiveness, stability and improvisation in a Zen-like setting!
- The YogAquarium session ends with a meditation phase with a story that invites you to travel underwater
- The course is limited to 30 people (children and adults)
- The classes are led by Roxane Adel, a yoga graduate from the RYE recognized by the national education
THE SCHEDULE OF SESSIONS:
One Saturday per month from 10:30 to 11:30 am
THE RATES :
The ticket gives access to the yoga session only.
It does not allow to visit the Aquarium. We offer reduced rates for the Aquarium de Paris
Adult (from 12 years old) : 20 ?
Children (up to 12 years old) : 10 ?
Participants must come with their mats and in their clothes. There is no changing room on site.
Modality of reception and validity of the tickets:
- Once your payment has been made, you will receive by email your e-ticket to scan (no checkout)
- There is no need to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
- Tickets are valid for the session chosen at the time of booking
- They are neither cancellable nor refundable.