What to do in July in Paris (and around)!
Festivals, special events, parties, open-air cinema...
News in July in and around Paris
The Théâtre de Verdure in the Shakespeare garden">
- Open air shows in the Bois de Boulogne
- from June to the end of September
- For all, young and old
- Reduced fares
Summer in the sculpture garden of the Rodin Museum">
- Exceptional sculptures in a beautiful park
- Closed on Mondays + 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
- For everyone
- Free for under 18s (under 26s if EU citizen)
The Special Family Guided Cruise (des Vedettes de Paris)">
- The ideal cruise for 6-11 year olds
- Resumes July 3, 2021 - Monday through Friday at 3:30 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Departure at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- Reduced price