Equipped with your logbookand go for an unusual treasure hunt in the Montmartre and Sacré-Coeur district.
A puzzle game in the heart of one of the most charming districts of Paris. in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do whenever you want and with whomever you want (in family, among friends, inter-studentfor a EVG or EVJF...)
- RATE 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of the treasure hunt.
- DURATION : 3 to 4 hours for a 3 km course (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE : metro Antwerp
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL place des Abbesses
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the ride. You can print it out or download it to your phone.
You have 1 year to download and use your Puzzle Ride!
Our opinion on this original stroll in the Montmartre district
- Flexibility : you do your ride whenever you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To progress on the route, you will have to solve riddles on a wide variety of themes (cinema, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating.
- Cultural For the most curious, the "En savoir +" will give you fascinating information on history, geography, anecdotes related to the district of Montmartre...
- Cheap an original activity at less than 20 € for the whole group
What's this all about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of a puzzle game - in the Montmartre district. It's the sportiest of all Puzzle Walks in Paris, because in Montmartre, it goes up and down!
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read 😉 ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
The points of interest of the Enigma Walk in Montmartre
The sites crossed or appearing on the route : the Sacred Heart (at the top of the Butte-Montmartre), the charming Place du Tertre (its painters and its café terraces), the vineyards of Montmartre (whose wine is sold at auction), the famous Cabaret du Lapin Agile (created in the middle of the 19th century and still active), The Wall of I Love You (a monument dedicated to love, a meeting place for lovers from all over the world), le Moulin de la Galette, Dalida Square (in homage to the singer who lived in the neighbourhood)...
Things to do in the neighborhood:
The Escape Game : “The mysteries of Montmartre"(children's path)
Guided tour : “When Street Art tells Montmartre“
The Escape Game : “The mysteries of Montmartre"
Museum : Dali Paris
ride : Le Sacré-Coeur and Montmartre
Anniversary : “Treasure hunt "Street Art Investigation in Montmartre“
Resto : Fric-Fracthe crunchy Mr. Scoundrel