As a couple, with family, with friends, in a group, for a birthday party?
Sail on the Seine, the Marne or the Canal Saint Martin...
PRIVATE CRUISE ON THE SEINE - DURATION 2H
- Departure and return: Port de l'Arsenal à la Bastille (Paris 11th district))
Rates of the private cruise on the Seine
- 510 ? for the privatization of the boat - up to 6 persons
- 85 ? per additional person (up to 12 people)
- Free : for babies under 1 year old
- Duration 2 hours
The boat trip for a 2 hour tour
- The departure is from the port of the Arsenal at the Bastille
- It is requested to arrive 15mn before the departure time
- Direction the Statue of Liberty at the end of the Ile aux Cygnes (Paris 15th)
- Back to the mooring point at the Bastille
- During this private cruise, you will discover the Conciergerie, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre, the Orsay museum, the National Assembly, the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower ... without forgetting the beautiful bridges that cross the Seine
Choose the date and time. We will confirm the availability quickly. The transaction is charged only after validation
The service includes 2 glasses of wine for adults, 2 glasses of soda for children.
On the boat, bring your drinks, your picnic, a cake, candies ...
An aperitif, a picnic, a snack on board make the experience even more fun!
It's a great formula for a family outing, to celebrate a birthday, an EVJF ...
OTHER PRIVATIZATION OPTIONS
3h or more of stroll on the Seine
The romantic cruise on the Canal Saint Martin (min 3 hours of navigation)
The bucolic cruise on the banks of the Marne (min 5 hours of navigation)
All departures take place from the port of the Arsenal, at the Bastille (Paris 11e)
The "Private Cruise on the Seine" is possible for 2 to 12 people. The minimum price is 474 euros for a group of 2 to 6 people. It is a TOP formula to celebrate a family reunion, a birthday, an EVJF ... All occasions are good to make this magic cruise. It is advised to come with what to organize an aperitif, a picnic, a snack ... The or the captain are tops. Super nice! You will love it !
- The best boat tour in Paris
Written by Luiza Vohl, on 24-10-2022
The best team, the boat was very clean, punctual and stress free. The organization was just the best, I totally recommend them for a fun and exclusive boat tour in Paris
Written by Gys Wessels, on 09-10-2022
Friendly and knowledgeable skipper Clean well maintained boat Very relaxing
- Fabulous adventure
Written by Thomas Newell on 04-10-2022
Our captain Audrey was superb. What an experience to be able to see Paris by boat.
- Best Birthday of my wife's life
Written by antonio gomez, on 10-08-2022
We took the river tour the night of my wife's birthday. Even when we have been in Paris for a few days already, seeing the buildings from the River was "magical"! Our guide, Benjamin was great! We had a fantastic time and we will never forget this wonderful experience. (Our teenage son liked it too!)
- Gift card
Written by Mikael Brami, on 30-07-2022
Unfortunately I had to cancel my ticket your company did not want to refund me the entire cruise apparently that was in its commercial clauses it gave me a gift voucher I will have the pleasure I hope to make early next year
- A perfect afternoon
Written by DENYS DE CAMPIGNEULLES, on 26-05-2022
A custom-made cruise in small groups that exceeded all expectations. A privileged discovery of Paris by river. A beautiful boat, a crew with the small care, a charming port of departure To recommend without any restriction to spend a moment which the memory will remain a long time.
The circuit of the cruise in Bateaux-Mouches (7 days a week) Take the boat for a cruise on the...
Reduced rate ticket for the Bateaux-Mouches Frequently asked questions Frequently asked questions The Pass...