March 29, 2020, in Paris
WE love : it's sporty but above all fun, colorful and funny
When: March 29, 2020
For who : for everyone (family event), you just need to know how to walk
Location: in Paris
Free for children under 10 years old
THE COLOR RUN 2020
- It has become a must-see event for running enthusiasts (or walking), but above all lovers of parties and good times with friends and family.
- It is ideal a good weatherBut if it rains, it's not a big deal, we get wet and have fun!
- A 5km course by running or walking in Paris. You are not here to "make a time" but to have fun, laugh and share a good moment high in color!
- We start with of animations (before the start): dance fitness, photobooth, sports coaching, fanfare? Every kilometer, colour projectionand to finish in beauty, musicanimations, grouped color throws and even a foodtruck for those who are a little hungry
AN ECO-RESPONSIBLE RACE
- TOWARDS A RESPONSIBLE EVENT THE COLOR RUN tries to answer in progress from new Territorial Climate Air and Energy Plan 2020-2030 at most by using reusable and recyclable products and facilitiesand by sorting and recycling the waste from the race.
- To go further in their approach, The Color Run relies on the efforts and awareness of all. Provision of bi-flow garbage cans in order to sort all the waste, request of the environment and to preserve the cleanliness of the places and by using the municipal garbage cans.
- DURING THE RACE, it is strictly forbidden to throw waste on the banks or in the Seine.
- AT THE FESTIVAL: bins will be available to sort recyclable water bottles100% on one side and bins for the rest on the other.