IA participative and family rally (from 10 years old)
WE love Discover one of the oldest and most beautiful districts of Paris
The +: an investigative and festive visit in the form of a treasure hunt, accompanied by an actress
Where: in the medieval district of Paris, around Notre-Dame and on the Ile de la Cité
WHEN: every Sunday at 2:30 pm - Additional visit on May 1st
DURATION: 2 hours
What we like about this tour "the Mystery of the Ile de la Cité
- It's a participatory and family rally to discover one of the most beautiful districts of Paris
- A fun and festive visit in the form of a treasure hunt which proposes an instructive journey in the company of an actress
- In a joyful atmosphere, we discover the history of Notre-Dame and the Ile de la Cité
- The Ile de la Cité in a different and joyful way!
- All the information about "The Mystery of the Ile de la Cité
Rates : take advantage of our offer : - 20% on all tickets
15,20 ? adult ticket instead of 19 ?
11,20 ? per child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 14 ?
Free for children under 8 years old
Click on the lines "operation child" "operation adult" or "operation family" to get the 20% discount
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the "Mystery of the Ile de la Cité" tour last? 2 hours
- What does this survey visit consist of? The "Visites-Enquêtes" are treasure hunts animated by an actor or an actress. The game takes place in teams and allows you to discover a neighborhood and an era. With the help of a road-book and the clues given by the actor-guide, you lead a real investigation to unmask a culprit.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 10 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose the day and time of your visit when you make your reservation.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this benefit cannot be reimbursed.