Original investigative visit with a comedian
Jardin des Tuileries, departure Pyramide du Louvre (Paris 1st)
Key points of the tour "The wonderful legend of the Tuileries" :
- A participative and family oriented TRACKING GAME (from 6 years old)
- WE LOVE a family investigation, in the company of an actress to relive the history of the Tuileries and meet the ghosts of Louis XIV, Bonaparte or Napoleon III or Charles Perrault and Maillol
- THE + To have as a playground the courtyard of the Louvre and the Jardin des Tuileries up to the Concorde
- THE PITCH The discovery of a herbarium in the cellars of the Jeu de Paume Museum will bring back to life the incredible destiny of the botanist Alphège Ganis and his descendants from 1783 to the Second World War. Through their adventures, relive the history of the Tuileries, meet the ghosts of Louis XIV, Bonaparte, Napoleon III, witness the first manned flight in a hydrogen balloon, confront the brigand Philidor le Balafré and cross the tumult of the Revolution?
- WHERE : in in the Tuileries garden, just in front of the Louvre museum
- WHEN Saturdays at 2:30 p.m. ? a few extra days during school vacations and public holidays
- DURATION OF THE VISIT : 2h
- FREE for children under 8 years of age
- All the information about the show "The wonderful legend of the Tuileries".
Rates : take advantage of our offer : ? 20% on adult tickets
- -20 % on Adult and Child tickets
- 15,20 ? the adult ticket instead of 19 ?
- 13,20 ? the child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 14 ?
- Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 2 hours
- What is the tour "The wonderful legend of the Tuileries"? The "Visites-Enquêtes" are games of chance led by an actor or an actress. The game takes place in teams and allows you to discover a district and an era. With the help of a road-book and the clues given by the guide-actor, you lead a real investigation to unmask a culprit.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 6 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose the day and time of your visit when you make your reservation.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this service cannot be refunded. It may be modified in agreement with our provider
And also in the Tuileries district:
- The Louvre museum Depending on the age of the children, you can spend between 1 and 1.5 hours visiting the museum. Before your visit, you can download the game courses of about 1h30 (several themes are proposed).
- Guided family tours of the Louvre Thematic tours of the Louvre for children aged 6 to 14
- The cultural visit "Mythology in the Tuileries? a playful visit in the Tuileries gardens to get to know the great mythological heroes who hide many secrets? for children aged 6 to 14
- The Royal Palace Enigma Walk a puzzle game in the 1st district in complete freedom and autonomy (without a guide) to be played when you want and with whoever you want? and especially if it rains because it is sheltered
- The Angélina tea room An institution in Paris with one of the best hot chocolate in the capital