WE love a nice idea during the All Saints' Day holidays
Age : for the whole family
When: from October 10 to November 1, 2020
Duration: Forty-five minutes
Location: in Provins (in Seine et Marne)
"The Legend of the Knights" by the Equestrio troupe.
- At the foot of the superb ramparts of Provins, you will witness the return of the Crusades of Thibaud IV, Count of Champagne and King of Navarre.
- On the program of the show: juggling tricks, cascades, fights and jousting of knights. With the horses, of equestrian acrobatics, dressage, cavalcade and acrobatic figures
- It is a playful and magical show that will make young and old alike shiver
- Magnificent horses Lusitanians and Pure Spanish Breeds are at the top of the bill throughout the show. Other animals in the cast: a baudet from Poitou, a donkey with big ears, goose jokers and characters and goat…
- A show that is orchestrated by the company EquestrioThe company was created in 2005, horse lovers and medieval entertainer : 16 seasons, 4000 performances and more than 1 500 000 spectators later...