Simple and easy recipes
for parents in need of inspiration
- A delicious fall recipe
- Recipe from the closet
- Vegetarian or not
- The croque revisited by a chef
- Very quick to prepare
- A must with children
- Delicious little croquettes
- To make children eat zucchini
- To prepare with the children
- Creamy to perfection
- Round rice, milk, cream and sugar
- Very simple and quick to prepare
- So much better when it's homemade!
- Eggs and milk
- For young and old
THE RECIPE FOR THE MODELING CLAY
the only edible recipe that's not edible!
1/4 cup salt
2 tbsp. baking soda
1 tbsp. oil
1 cup of cold water
THE RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE MODELING CLAY
- In a saucepan (off the heat), mix the dry ingredients Add the flour, salt and baking soda. If the dyes are in powder form, add them to this preparation
- Add the powdered dyes.
- Add water and oil stirring vigorously with a whisk to avoid lumps. If your dyes are liquid, add them to the mixture
- Put the pan on a very low heat and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough begins to pull away from the sides.
- Remove from heat and knead the dough with your hands on the work surface or on a board.
- The modeling clay is ready!
- It can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight box or in plastic film.
Our advice Prepare it in several times with several dyes to have several colors of modeling clay.
You can perfume it Bitter almond extract, grenadine syrup, spices (cinnamon, orange blossom...)
NICE COOKING CLASSES IN THE 11TH DISTRICT IN PARIS
Family cooking classes at Cook & Go (Paris, 11th arrondissement) ? At Cook & Go, all health regulations related to Covid are respected. Family cooking (parent/child workshop) at Cook & Go Cook and Go organizes cooking classes for children in Paris in the 11th arrondissement. These are workshops of
Family cooking classes at Cook & Go (Paris, 11th) ? At Cook & Go, all health regulations related to Covid are respected SEE ALL...