From : € VAT INCLUDED
- An ultra-friendly food cruise on the Seine
- We love this Italian formula of a excellent value for money
- The only sailing trattoria on the Seinein a warm and intimate setting. A real success story
- A panoramic terrace with armchairs and coffee tables on the upper deck to admire Paris after dark or in the evening. You can enjoy a drink on the terrace while you wait for dinner, or during the meal, between courses.
- The Rooftop Experience which guarantees a privileged location for your table on the panoramic terrace. A unique experience, available only on this cruise
- A family-friendly cruise (menu for toddlers aged 3 to 10) and service at 6 p.m., ideal for little ones.
- The boat is electric: the cruise is silent and odorless!
An Italian dinner on board the Theo
- A 2-hour cruise in a relaxed atmosphere
- Discover Paris from the Seine while tasting a very good Italian meal is the successful bet of this trattoria cruise
- On board the Theo, a fully panoramic boat, with a warm decor, you will admire the most beautiful monuments of Paris : Eiffel Tower, Our Ladythe Grand-Palais, concierge, the Musée d'Orsaythe City Hall...
- Theo is a barge of 39 meters long and 5.05 meters wide
- On the plate, an Italian dinner, with 1 Italian plate, 1 pasta dish of your choice and the famous tiramisu
- Very friendly, it is also with family and friends or for a romantic dinner..
The schedules of the Italian cruise
- Tuesday to Saturday:
- departure at 6 p.m. (return to quay at 8pm)
- departure at 9:30 p.m. (return to dock at 11:30 p.m.)
Italian dinner cruise rates
- Adult rate (from 11 years): 55€ (6pm) or 59€ (9pm) per person single menu (Italian starter, choice of pasta dish, tiramisu)
- Winter promotion 21-hour cruise at the same price as the 18-hour cruise (55€ per person)
- Child rate (from 3 to 10 years old) : 39€ per child the unique menu (dish, dessert)
- VIP location : this option allows you to be positioned at the edge of the bay window (+10 euros per person)
Practical information of the dinner cruise
- Duration of the dinner cruise : 2h
- Place of embarkation Port de Passy (Escale de Passy - Maison de la Radio), Paris 16th arrondissement
- Proposed menu : estarter, main course, dessert (for adults) and main course, dessert (for children)
- Please note that the boat cannot wait for latecomers.
The menu of the Italian dinner cruise
- The dishes are prepared on board the barge with fresh and seasonal products.
- Entrance: Italian plate with Antipasti (peppers, tomatoes, artichokes, eggplant, zucchini, burrata)
- The dish: lasagna bolognese, or rigatoni with salmon, or rigatoni with 3 cheeses, or pasta a la norma (made with eggplant)
- Dessert: Tiramisu (signature dessert)
- For children: 1 pasta dish (your choice) + Tiramisu
Find the list of our reviews
- Very good experience, very good value for money.
Written by Yann LE POULARD , 18-09-2023
No problem with the recommendation. A very very good experience.
- Fair cruise
Written by Franck BRILLOUET, 15-08-2023
Nice cruise, but no Italian theme except for the dinner starter! Service too direct and rushed Simplistic cuisine
Reply from FamilinParis
Written by the Familin'Paris team
Hello, Our dinner is Italian-themed: vegetable antipasti, pasta and Tiramisu. We hope you enjoyed the terrace and the magnificent setting.
- Very nice and delicious evening!
Written by Laura Dyens-Taar, 01-08-2023
We were a group of 20 for this birthday party on the Théo boat, and everyone was delighted. We chose the upper open-air pontoon, which allowed us to enjoy all the Parisian monuments, and to scare ourselves by going under the bridges! Those of us who were a little chilly had a nice soft plaid to warm up with. The meal was very good and copious, and the staff a little zany but very nice and friendly and totally at our service. The only small negative point: the birthday cake was tiny and rather disappointing, although very good. The booking went smoothly and I was able to communicate easily with the organizers to ask practical questions. I fully recommend this activity, whether you're a Parisian or a tourist.
Written by Eric, 24-06-2023
A very successful evening. We made the most of the boat's terrace, especially during the aperitif and at the end of the meal. It's a magical moment. The meal was simple and very good. I highly recommend
Written by Christian, 16-06-2023
We went there last night with some friends. The boat is small and very pleasant, fully glazed. The view from the Seine is absolutely magnificent. You can go up to the Roof Top during the cruise, for an aperitif or between two courses. Impeccable service and good Italian cuisine. We recommend it!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get there?