Ideal with children from 6 to 11 years old
Discounted tickets for 2 or more children's tickets or 2 or more adult tickets purchased
WE LOVE : a fun and educational way to show Paris to children
REDUCED FARES : from 2 adult or 2 child tickets purchased
RECOMMENDED AGE : for children aged 6 to 11 (and their parents)
DURATION OF THE CRUISE : 1 hour
SCHEDULE OF THE CRUISE: during school holidays, Monday to Friday at 3:30 pm and Saturdays and Sundays at 11 am and 3:30 pm
FREE: for children under 4 years old
TICKET WITHOUT CHECKOUT: Go directly to the pier
THE SPECIAL FAMILY OF BETTING STARS GUIDED CRUISE
- It's a fun and interactive cruise for children from 6 to 11 years old.
- The special guided family cruise is led by a specialist speaker from Paris..
- Children learn and parents (or grandparents) enjoy the Seine, Paris and its emblematic monuments!
- The speaker's guide is especially aimed at children. The youngest children participate in the discovery of anecdotes and secrets hidden here and there in monuments, bridges and statues throughout the cruise...
- departure of the cruise is located foot of the Eiffel Tower (port of Suffren located between Bir Hakeim and the Champ de Mars). Pontoon of the Vedettes de Paris
- The trip makes a loop: departure and return to the Eiffel Tower.
- The monuments that we see during the cruise are: the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Town Hall to Notre Dame. The U-turn takes place at the Institute of the Arab World.
- The boats are all equipped withan open wooden bridge for sunny days,a covered and heated part for cooler days or rainy days.
- Duration of the Special Family Guided Cruise: about 1 hour
- Comments in French only
A FAST FOOD OFFER
Catering packages that can be consumed on the boat. You can pre-purchase these packages online when you book your tickets.
- La Pause Gourmande A pancake or a chocolate chip cookie with a hot or cold drink. To be collected directly from the bar on board the boat.
- The Parisian Picnic A seasonal sandwich + an old fashioned macaroon + a soft drink. To be collected at the Café des Vedettes kiosk before boarding.
- The Gourmet Box A sandwich of foie gras, chutney + a glass of Sauterne white wine. To be collected at the Café des Vedettes kiosk before boarding.
- The glass of champagne Brut, White or Rosé. To be picked up directly at the bar on board the boat.
SCHEDULES OF THE FAMILY GUIDED CRUISE :
- During the school holidays Monday to Friday at 3:30 pm and Saturdays and Sundays at 11 am and 3:30 pm (except July 14)
- Out of school holidays Every Wednesday at 3:30 pm, every Saturday and Sunday at 11 am and 3:30 pm
THE BENEFITS OF E-TICKETS:
- E-tickets Skip-the-line (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting in the box)
- Upon your payment, you will receive by mail your e-ticket to scan when boarding: no checkout
- It is not necessary to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone