- The Holy Chapel is a radiant gothic gembuilt by Saint Louis in the heart of the Palais de la Cité
- It is located next to the Conciergerie, in the Palais de Justice
- It is distinguished by the elegance of its architecturewith the almost total removal of the walls in the upper chapel and the presence of its 1113 huge stained glass windows
- Preferably go for it when it's sunny (it is when the sun penetrates through the stained glass that the magic happens) and especially BOOK or go early in the morning !
- To prepare the visit with young children, download the discovery tour.
- Continue the visit with the visit of the Conciergerie.The only remaining part of the Palais de la Cité, together with the Sainte-Chapelle
- It's a former prison, now a revolutionary court and Marie-Antoinette's prison
- At the Conciergerie, the old revolutionary cells have been reconstituted with wax figures, which makes the tour very suggestive...
- One can see in particular the reconstituted cell of Marie-Antoinette
- Do not miss the mini-video on the 1st floor summarizing the main episodes of the French Revolution
- Family visits: every Wednesday at 2:30 pm and every day between December 20 and January 3, except December 22, 23, 29 and 30. Price : 7,5 ? per child
- "Tales and stories" awaits you to discover Saint Louis in a different way: December 22, 23, 29 and 30
- To prepare the visit with young children, download the discovery tour