- WE love : the orchestra that makes children love classical music
- Age :from 4 years old
- Duration: About 1 hour
- When: Sunday morning at 10am and 11.30am (be careful, few dates), sometimes on Saturday morning
- Or : at the Wagram Hall (Paris 17th)
The Eveil concerts
- For nearly 70 years, the Orchestra Column's Eve concerts play works with commentary for children from 4 years old.
- The music is presented in a simple and fun way, thanks to the comments of the conductor.
- Sunday morning at 10am and 11.30am (concert duration: 1h), about once a month
A tip: there are few dates and places go very quickly. We advise you to book early in the season.
Dates of concerts
- September 28th and 29th: Pierre and the Wolf (exceptionally at the Théâtre du Gymnase) I reserve
- October 20: The Little Mermaid I reserve
- November 24: Le boeuf sur le toit (Ravel, Saint Saens, Milhaud) I reserve
- February 9: Sibelius I reserve
- April 26: Beethoven Symphony No. 3 Heroic I reserve
- May 17: Schubert - Unfinished Symphony I reserve