From : 135€ VAT INCLUDED
- The Citroën DS is a collector's car from the 70's featuringan open roof
- Flexibility your chauffeur can pick you up at your hotel (or place of residence in Paris) and drop you off wherever you wish.
- Paris City Tour "Emily in Paris" available 👗 👠 👛 : Your chauffeur will take you past his home, the bakery and restaurant next to the Pantheon, the Place Vendôme meeting place, Ile St Louis and Ile de la Cité, his office next to the Ministry of Culture, the Montmartre district...
- Points of interest on the course depending on the formula you choose : Eiffel Tower, the Arc de TriompheChamps Elysées, Place de la Concorde, Grand Palais and Petit Palais, Place Vendôme, Garnier Opera House, the Louvre Pyramid, The disabledSaint Germain des Prés, Saint Michel, Mouffetard, Notre Dame de Paris, the pantheonthe Arènes de Lutèce, Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur...
- You can stop along the way to take photos
Visit Paris in a vintage Citroën DS
- An unusual ride in a legendary car from 1972, emblematic of the Citroën brand for its elegance and distinctive lines.
- Your private driver will show you the most beautiful monuments in Paris (choose a route according to the length of your trip) and tell you lots of Parisian anecdotes.
- For classic car lovers or those looking for a highly original way to visit Paris
- A great gift idea to give to a friend or family member who loves classic cars
- Several time slots including evenings for Paris by Night (starting at 6pm)
City Tour price list in Citroën DS
- 1-hour package 135 euros (1 to 4 people)
- 2-hour package 225 euros (1 to 4 people)
- 3-hour package 330 euros (1 to 4 people)
Practical information on the City Tour in a Citroën DS
The formula includes:
- The vehicle and its owner (no rental without driver)
- The fuel
- Insurance for passenger transport services
- Vehicle transportation (to and from the company's parking area)
- Optional 1/2 bottle of champagne and macaroons extra (not included in the base price)
- Pick-up and drop-off : your driver will pick you up at your hotel (or place of residence in Paris) or any other address you specify. He will drop you off wherever you wish
- Number of people 1 to 4 participants
- Language in French and English
- Children aged 11 and over (due to the absence of rear seat belts)
Find the list of our reviews
- To be avoided
Written by Giordano C., 10-02-2024
I strongly advise against this activity. The people I dealt with at Familinparis were decent but the car driver is a thief. He simply refused to try and make an arrangement following a misunderstanding about the schedule, even though we had paid in advance. They have no sense of professionalism, and no refund, even partial, could be given. If you have 250€ to use, check out other companies that offer the same thing but are at least professional.
Reply from FamilinParis
Written by the Familin'Paris team
Good afternoon, Sir, You have received 3 confirmations with the exact appointment time. You didn't show up because you were at the restaurant, and you admit that you didn't pay attention to the schedule... Unfortunately, it was impossible for the driver to wait for you for 1 hour while you finished your lunch. This was probably a misunderstanding on your part, but certainly not theft on the driver's part. He also offered to make arrangements for your next visit to Paris.
Written by francis yaya , 31-10-2023
A driver who knows Paris like the back of his hand. A very comfortable vintage car. In 2 hours, an overview of the main monuments of Paris. our objective was reached Many thanks
- Very nice experience
Written by Jean-Christophe DURAND, 18-08-2023
I booked online, not really knowing what I was getting myself into... My wife and I spent a very pleasant time aboard this impeccably maintained DS. It was a magical, enchanting journey back in time, as passers-by admired this superb car. Many thanks to Alain for his friendliness and professionalism. We're already planning another drive (this time at night) during our next stay in the capital, with Alain of course.