Activities for the young public
The museum offers activities for children and teenagers (from 4 to 14 years old). They allow to discover the museum in a playful way.
Course with audioguides for 7-12 years old
- Audioguides can be rented at the museum reception desk (5?)
- The course lasts approximately 1h30
Individual workshops (for ages 4 - 14)
- The workshops allow you to learn how to solve technical problems in a workshop, while discovering the museum's collections
- 1 workshop for 4-6 years and 1 workshop for 7-14 year olds
- Programming changes every quarter
Birthday workshops (for 7 to 12 year olds)
- The museum offers workshops really nice birthdays with kids
- Treasure hunt, manipulations, visit of the museum ...
- Beware, these workshops are very successful. Reserve in advance