Equipped with your logbookIf you're a fan of the Palais-Royal, set off for an unusual treasure hunt in and around the splendid gardens of the Palais-Royal.
A puzzle game in the 1st arrondissement with complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do whenever you want and with whomever you want... and especially if it rains because it is safe.
- RATE 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of the treasure hunt.
- DURATION : 2h30 for a course of about 2.5 km (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL Place du Palais-Royal
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the ride. You can print it out or download it to your phone.
You have 1 year to download and use your Puzzle Ride!
What's this all about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of a puzzle game - in the Palais-Royal district.
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea neighbourhood map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read 😉 ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
The points of interest of this Puzzle Walk
The sites crossed or appearing on the course are superb: the Royal Palace (ensemble composed of the palace, gardens, galleries and the theatre), French comedy, the Vivienne Gallery (one of the most beautiful passages in Paris), the Choiseul passage (and its magnificent glass roof), Buren's columns (open-air artwork by Daniel Buren), la place Colette (and his subway station called " Night owl booth "), the National Library of France ...
Our opinion on this original ride in the 1st
- Flexibility : you do your ride whenever you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To progress on the route, you will have to solve riddles on a wide variety of themes (cinema, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating.
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography and anecdotes related to this magnificent district.
- Cheap an original activity at less than 20 € for the whole group
To do in the neighborhood
- Visit "Investigation at the Palais-Royal".
- The Louvre museum
- The Orangery Museum
- Guided tours for families at the Louvre
- The visit Investigation "The Marvellous Legend of the Tuileries".
- Stroll shot with a professional photographer
- Birthday party for 7/12 year olds "Treasure hunt
- Investigation into the secret of the Templars".
- Birthday party from 6/7 years old "Mythological heroes at the Tuileries
- The Angélina tea room