WE love the 360° view on the Greater Paris and on Paris
Age : in family
Date: every day (except for exceptional events)
Location: on the roof of the Arche de la Defense
Free: for children under 3 years old
THE PANORAMIC VIEW AND THE OPEN-AIR MUSEUM
- Access to the 1000m2 terrace on the roof of the Grande Arche de la Défense by taking one of the glassed-in panoramic elevators. A spectacular and impressive ascent in the middle of the architecture of this enormous building built by great architects...
- 110 m above the ground, a 100 m long promenade bridge crosses the building in the very continuity of the historical axis: a unique 360° view of the Grand Paris and Paris.
- You will be able to discover among others the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Montparnasse Tower, the Vuitton Foundation, Mont Valérien...
- The roof terrace of the Arche de la Défense is home to the largest open-air museum in France. exposed to artists like Calder (the Stabile) or César (the Thumb) . 60 monumental works are installed there.
THE EXHIBITION OF THE MOMENT : STREET ART WITH THE ARTIST CYRIL KONGO
- Kongo is an urban artist, part of the first generation of graffiti artists in Paris.
- He graffitied for more than 30 years in the streets of Paris, affirming a singular style based on multiculturality.
- He is a committed artist, who works for the recognition of Street Art as a School of painting in its own right. He works with of fashion, art and crafts
- The ticket for the roof of the Grande Arche de la Défense gives access to this exhibition.
- Until 20 March 2020
THE GREAT ARCH OF DEFENCE: A PLACE OF EXHIBITION
- CYRIL KONGO (from 20 December to 20 March 2020)
- RETROSPECTIVE YANN ARTHUS-BERTRAND (June 28 to December 1, 2019)
- "WHEN THE MASK FALLS OFF" OF BOURGEOISE STEPHANE...
- JEAN-MARIE PERIER (from January 15 to March 3, 2019)
- NIKOS ALIAGAS - THE TEST OF TIME - PHOTOGRAPHIC INSTANTS (23 October 2018 to 6 January 2019)
THE DEFENCE ARCH SKATEWAY (event over)
This year again, on the occasion of the festive season, an ephemeral christmas rink is installed 110m high on the roof of the Arche de la Défense! From this 300m2 skating rink, the 360° view of all Paris is absolutely magnificent: the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, the Arc de Triomphe... and the very family and friendly atmosphere.
- Synthetic ice rink of 300 m2
- Daily until January 5, 2020, including December 25 and New Year's Day
- From 10:30 to 18:30 (and from 10:00 to 19:00 for the roof walk)
- Price: 15€ for adults and 10€ for teenagers (from 12 to 18 years old) and 7€ for children (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Price of the Day Pass: 20.55€ for adults and 15.55€ for teenagers (12 to 18 years old) and 11.50€ for children (3 to 11 years old)
- Skate rental: 3€.
- Free for children under 3 years
- The ticket includes the visit of the Pont Promenade (built in the historical axis of Paris).
- You can't bring your own skates
- Gloves must be worn
- A small catering service with hot chocolate, mulled wine, pancakes and even champagne for the older children.