Cruise commented by a guide present on the boat
Departure at the foot of the Eiffel Tower - An ideal cruise with family or friends
WE love : discover or re-discover Paris and its most beautiful monuments on an open and elegant boat
The +: it's a commented cruise with a guide present on the boat. It's a... a special family cruise
Duration: About 1 hour
Reduced price on morning cruises until 1pm
Departure: departure at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Free: for children under 4 years old
Ticket on your smartphone: no printing, no waiting at the checkout
THE CRUISE OF THE PARIS VEDETTES
- The Stars of Paris leave from the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- The path is a loop: back to the starting point
- Cruises pass by the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Town Hall, Notre Dame. The U-turn takes place at the Institute of the Arab World.
- The boats are all fully exposed and they're the smallest in the capital
- This cruise is commented live by a guide. which can be adapted to a family audience, as well as between friends or as a couple. No more classic cruises with pre-recorded commentaries!
- The guide on the boat is totally adapted to his audience. Children from 6 years old love it!
- A bar is open for the entire duration of the walk
- The boats are elegant and small: maximum capacity of about 90 people and the chairs are comfortable
- Duration of the discovery cruise: about 1 hour.
- Departure: from 11:15 in the morning until 19:15 in the evening; frequency : every 30 minutes at 15 and 45 every hour
- The aperitif cruise is the festive evening cruise. Lasting 1 hour, it is a musical cruise (electro lounge atmosphere). A drink is included in the ticket price: a glass of wine or beer or soft drinks. Attention, this cruise is not suitable for children under 4 years old and there is no free ticket for them. Departures of the aperitif cruise: between 7.45 pm and 10.45 pm, every 30 minutes.
BETTING STARS CRUISE SCHEDULE :
- The cruise operates every day of the week, including holidays.
- At weekends and during school holidays, guided cruises take place on Saturdays and Sundays from 11.15 a.m. to 7.15 p.m., every 30 minutes. at 15 and 45 of every hour
- During the week, 3 departures per day: 11.30 am, 2.30 pm and 4 pm.
- The Aperitif Cruise (the festive evening cruise) departures between 7.45 pm and 10.45 pm, every 30 minutes (no free for children under 4 years old)
OUR E-TICKETS: THE BENEFITS
- E-tickets Skip-the-line (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting in the box)
- Reduced rates for the morning cruise (cruises until 1pm)
- Tickets valid 6 months after the date of purchase
- Flexible tickets, undated, not nominative
- Upon your payment, you will receive by mail your e-ticket to scan when boarding: no checkout
- It is not necessary to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
- E-tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
For your comfort and safetyaccess, queuing and circulation have been redesigned for ensure physical distance.
Spaces open to the public are regularly cleaned and disinfected. The boats are completely uncovered to enjoy the outdoor tour.
Placement in the boats will be ensured by a member of the crew to guarantee each couple, family, group of friends, ua distance of one meter with another couple/family...
Wearing a mask is mandatory.