From : 20€ 13€ VAT INCLUDED
Highlights of this Seine cruise
- Reduced price on morning cruises (last departure 12:30 p.m.)
- -35% on all adult morning cruise tickets Stars of Paris
- The boats are elegant and small. They're a very convivial cruise, quieter than in the afternoon !
- The cruise is with commentary by a tour guide on board
- The morning light is soft and offers beautiful views of the monuments of Paris.
Embark on an elegant boat on a human scale of the Vedettes de Paris company for a 1-hour cruise on the Seine. Located on the foot of the Eiffel Tower, it is in an exceptional setting that this cruise begins.
- Les Vedettes de Paris set off from the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- The route makes a loop (departure and return to the same point).
- Maximum capacity of 220 people and comfortable seating
- Cruises pass by the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre museum, conciergeCity Hall, Notre Dame de Paris. The turnaround is at the Institut du Monde Arabe
- A bar is open for the duration of the walk.
Offer valid for Vedettes de Paris morning cruises: 4 departures :
- 10:30 a.m. (weekend)
- 11 a.m. (except weekends)
Price list for a cruise with Les Vedettes de Paris
- Reduced rate for morning cruises : -35% on all adult tickets
- Free for children under 4
- Tickets are time-stamped: day and time cannot be changed
Practical information about the morning cruise
- duration : 1h
- Departure and arrival Port de Suffren in the 7th arrondissement
- Please arrive 20mn before the departure of your boat - The boarding gates close 5mn before the departure of the boat.
Find the list of our reviews
- Good for you
Written by thomas bobillot, on 13-08-2020
Good for you
How to get there?