Up to 30% discount on tickets
Embark on an elegant boat on a human scale of the Vedettes de Paris company for a Cruise 1 hour on the Seine.
Located at foot of the Eiffel Tower, it is in an exceptional setting that this cruise begins. Ideal with family.
WE love : discover or re-discover Paris and its most beautiful monuments on an elegant boat
Reduced fares : on morning cruises (up to 12.30 pm included), on gourmet cruises and champagne cruises all day long
Duration: About 1 hour
Free: for children under 4 years old
Ticket on your smartphone: no printing, no waiting at the checkout
THE CRUISE OF THE PARIS VEDETTES
- The Stars of Paris leave from the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- The journey is a loop: return to the starting point, as for the Boat cruises
- Cruises pass by the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Town Hall, Notre Dame. The U-turn takes place at the Institute of the Arab World.
- The boats are all equipped withan open wooden bridge for sunny days,a covered part for cooler days or rainy days. Polar plaid available in case of small freshness on the deck.
- A bar is open for the duration of the walk.
- The boats are elegant and small: maximum capacity of 220 people and chairs are comfortable
- The greedy formula (ideal with kids) includes 1h + 1 sweet crepe discovery cruise or 1 muffin +1 soft drink to enjoy on board
- The champagne formula includes the discovery cruise of 1h + 1 cup of Champagne Heidsieck Monopole or 1 glass of wine or 1 glass of spirits to drink during the cruise
- Duration of the discovery cruise: approximately 1 hour
- Comments in French, English, Spanish, and mini guide presentation of monuments in French, English and Spanish
HOURS OF THE CRUISE OF THE VEDETTES OF PARIS:
- From April 1st to November 3rd: departure approximately every half hour from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm
- From November 4th to March 30th: departure every 3/4 of an hour from 11:15 am to 9 pm on weekdays and every half hour on weekends from 10:30 am to 9 pm
- During the Christmas holidays, departure approximately every half hour from 10h30 to 22h
OUR E-TICKETS: THE BENEFITS
- Reduced rate for the morning cruise: -30%
- Reduced all-day fare for gourmet and champagne cruises
- E-tickets Skip-the-line (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting in the box)
- Tickets valid 6 months after the date of purchase
- Flexible tickets, undated, not nominative
- Upon your payment, you will receive by mail your e-ticket to scan when boarding: no checkout
- It is not necessary to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
- E-tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable