WE love : discover or re-discover Paris and its most beautiful monuments on an open and elegant boat
The +: it's a guided cruise with a guide...
Duration: About 1 hour
Free: for children under 4 years old
Ticket on your smartphone: no printing, no waiting at the checkout
THE CRUISE OF THE PARIS VEDETTES
- The Stars of Paris leave from the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- The path is a loop: back to the starting point
- Cruises pass by the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Town Hall, Notre Dame. The U-turn takes place at the Institute of the Arab World.
- The boats are all fully exposed and they're the smallest in the capital
- This cruise is commented live by a guide. which can be adapted to a family audience, as well as between friends or as a couple. No more classic cruises with pre-recorded commentaries!
- A bar is open for the entire duration of the walk
- The boats are elegant and small: maximum capacity of about 90 people and the chairs are comfortable
- Duration of the discovery cruise: about 1 hour.
- Départ: de 11h15 le matin jusqu’à 19h15 le soir; fréquence : toutes les 30 minutes à 15 et 45 chaque heure
- The aperitif cruise is the festive evening cruise. It lasts an hour and leaves at 8:15. It is a musical cruise (electro lounge atmosphere). A drink is included in the ticket price: a glass of wine or beer or soft drinks. Please note that this cruise is not suitable for children under 4 years old and there is no free ticket for them.
BETTING STARS CRUISE SCHEDULE :
- The cruise operates every day of the week, including holidays.
- Les croisières ont lieu de 11h15 le matin jusqu’à 19h15 le soir
- Fréquence : toutes les 30 minutes à 15 et 45 chaque heure
- 1 departure for the aperitif cruise 8:15 pm (no free for children under 4 years old)
OUR E-TICKETS: THE BENEFITS
- E-tickets Skip-the-line (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting in the box)
- Tickets valid 6 months after the date of purchase
- Flexible tickets, undated, not nominative
- Upon your payment, you will receive by mail your e-ticket to scan when boarding: no checkout
- It is not necessary to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
- E-tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
For your comfort and safetyaccess, queuing and circulation have been redesigned for ensure physical distance.
Spaces open to the public are regularly cleaned and disinfected. The boats are completely uncovered to enjoy the outdoor tour.
Placement in the boats will be ensured by a member of the crew to guarantee each couple, family, group of friends, ua distance of one meter with another couple/family...
Wearing a mask is mandatory.