LOVE: the place and the extraordinary collection of Picasso?s works
WHERE: At the Hôtel de Salé, in the Marais
FREE for under 26s
FREE for everyone, every first Sunday of the month.
The Picasso Museum, in a beautiful private mansion
- The Picasso museum, presents the work of Picasso, from his formative years (impressive!) until the 60s.
- The collection is extensive and gives a good overview of Picasso's work: paintings, sculptures, collages, assemblages, ceramics...
- The museum is ideally located in the MaraisIn the beautiful hotel of Salé, classified as a historical monument. A beautiful place, clear, bright and warm
- On the last level of the Hotel Salé, we discover the private collection of Picasso Chardin, Cézanne, Renoir or Matisse.
Young public : Audio-guide + "Family corner" : visits-workshops
The Picasso Museum is interested in the young public! It proposes for each exhibition, the visit with junior audioguides (from 7 years old). And of course, like many Parisian museums, it offers guided family tours during temporary exhibitions and all year round workshops for children from 5 years old.
- Family workshop tours (from 5 years old)
- During school holidays and Saturdays outside holidays
- Attention: It is advisable to book well in advance (often very quickly full)