Every weekend from July 8 to August 13, 2023
At the Bassin de La Villette, on the banks of the Canal de l'Ourcq and the Canal de Saint-Denis
16e edition of the famous open-air leisure festival, at the bassin de La Villetteon the banks of the Ourcq canal in Paris and Saint-Denisto the northern loop of the Seine. 5 concerts on the water accessible to all free of charge: the boats are transformed into concert stages: aesthetics and originality guaranteed! And also lots of activitiesvisit, stroll and ... dance !
- WE LOVE a joyful and convivial festival on the waterfront
- DATES Every weekend from July 8 to August 13, 2023
- PLACE the bassin de la Villette, canal de l'Ourcq and canal Saint-Denis
- AGE for all
- FREE free access and low prices
"Summer of the canal, at the water's edge
- It's happening. at the Bassin de la Villetteon the Ourcq canal and on the Saint-Denis canal with a fun and festive program
- FREE entertainment of floating concerts, ballsshows by contemporary circusnautical bases
- Activities at 10€ and below combined river shuttles + fun workshops, aperitifs, sound walks and immersive, and heritage walks, musical cruises .... or even guided tours
- Activities with 15€ or less : cruises street art, olympics and heritage ...
- In a nutshell, numerous events and free activities and more, at low prices!
The "Canal Summer 2023" program
- The summer cruises on the canal Edition 2023
- The program to party, dancing and singing on the canal Edition 2023
- The canal walks, Edition 2023
- With the family, the Summer on the canal workshops , Edition 2023
- Sports activities of the Eté du canal Edition 2023 ... for getting ready for the 2024 Olympics!
River shuttles: practical, fun and environmentally friendly
- It is LA great idea! To get around at a very low price, there are the river shuttles
- Saturday: 1€
- Sundays (single trip) : 2€
- ideal for discovering the Escales de l'Eté du canal!
- Practical information