Ideas for outings to the East of Paris
- Val de Marne -
Direction east of Paris to see castles, animals or amusement parks. On the program, really close to Paris, we do not miss the castle of Vincennes and the farm of Paris. About twenty kilometers further east of Paris, we recommend the Asinerie Francilianes for the discovery of a breeding of donkeys or the very pretty Champs sur Marne castle for its beautiful French gardens. At about thirty kilometers from the center of Paris, to see animals, you have the choice between the Zoo of Attilly, or the Sea Life aquarium. Finally of course, provided you spend at least a day, we do not forget Disneyland Paris, the largest theme park in France. Obviously the ideal is to program these outputs a good weather. Very good walk east of Paris!
The SEA LIFE aquarium in Val d'Europe (Serris - 77)">
- A super educational aquarium
- Open 7 days a week and public holidays (except 25 December)
- Next to the Vallée Village (Val d'Europe)
- Free for children under 3 years old
The Zoo du Bois d'Attilly, a nice family outing!">
- A small zoo concerned about the welfare of animals
- Open every day except December 24, 25, 31 and January 1.
- In the 77, about 40 km from Paris
- Free for children under 3 years