A frozen snack for the kids
A sweet recipe from Victorine, food blogger of Vicky The Cook, (her Instagram account) and who can be found behind the stoves of the Coffee Shop of the Villa Gypsy decorating boutique in Trouville-sur-Mer. Thank you Victorine for this original recipe.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 children):
- 4 small chipmunks nature
- 1/2 apple (or any other fruit)
- 4 teaspoons of jam or honey
- Empty the small chipmunks (natural) into a bowl and keep the jars.
- Add 2 teaspoons of jam and half an apple in very small pieces.
- Mix, fill the jars and then dip a small spoon into them
- Coat the top with the rest of the jam.
- (you can cover the jar with a parchment paper)
- Put them in the freezer for at least 4 hours
- And here's a fresh little dessert or snack!