The most beautiful views of Paris
Free or paid, you will have your eyes full!
To admire the Eiffel Toweryou will have to climb to the top of the Montparnasse tower. It is the most beautiful point of view to contemplate the iron lady. From Montmartre, it's a Plunging view of everything Paris that you will see. And if you want to overlook the rooftops of Paris, the 5th floor of the Pompidou Center is probably the best place. The Arc de Triomphe offers a breathtaking view of the Champs-Elysées, until the Place de la Concorde.
FROM THE ARC OF TRIUMPH
- To do absolutely if you are in the Champs-Elysée district. The view from the Arc de Triomphe is definitely worth a visit
- A 360 ° panoramic view : the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysées, the Concorde, Montmartre, the Defense ... in brief all Paris
- At night and in the evening, the view of the Champs-Elysees illuminated is really nice. From April to September, nocturnal until 23h
- Access is paid (12 € for adults)
- Free for under 18s
FROM THE EIFFEL TOWER
- The emblematic monument of Paris! Must
- During the holidays, book your tickets in advance
- A 360 ° panoramic view : the Champs-de-Mars, Montmartre in the distance, the Louvre, the superb Dôme des Invalides, Notre-Dame, the Luxembourg Gardens, etc ...
- Nocturnal until midnight from mid-June to early September
- Access is paid
FROM THE MONTPARNASSE TOWER
- Some say it'shas a better view of Paris since we can admire the Eiffel Tower
- A 360 ° panoramic view : the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-de-Mars, Montmartre in the distance, the Louvre, the superb Dôme des Invalides, Notre-Dame, the Luxembourg Gardens, La Défense towers, etc.
- In the evening or At nightfall, it's magic ! From April to September, nighttime until 23h
- Of many animations all year round on the roof of the Montparnasse tower depending on the season
- Access is paid (18 € for adults and 9,50 € for children)
FROM THE PANTHEON'S CUPBOARD
- It is the 3rd most beautiful view of Paris
- From April to October only
- No nightlife (open until 18:30)
- 9 € the adult ticket price for the Pantheon. Free for under 18s
- Supplement of 3 € to access the Dome in addition to the ticket price
FLYVIEW, A VIRTUAL FLIGHT ABOVE PARIS
- A spectacular flight 15 minutes above Paris, in virtual reality. An incredible experience!
- You fly over Paris, the Seine, the emblematic monuments of the capital
- Accessible from 1m20
- Open 7 days a week every day of the year
FROM THE CENTER POMPIDOU
- A view of the roofs of Paris very nice!
- Price for access to the panoramic view: 5€ (free for children under 18 but a checkout is necessary to recover the free ticket)
At least 10 places in the capital offer magnificent and spectacular views of Paris. There are the monuments of Paris to visit to admire the view, and also the balloon of Paris, department stores or Montmartre.
- Be careful, make sure to book your entries well in advance Eiffel Tower if you come during the school holidays.
- The most impressive sight is probably the one since Observatory of Montparnasse Tower (on the 56th floor) which allows you to see the Eiffel Tower, the Sacré-Coeur, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame de Paris, the Invalides, the Luxembourg Gardens and the Pompidou Center!
- The one that deserves the most is the view from the towers of Notre-Dame Cathedral (The climb is sporty, but once there, what a romanticism!).
- Since the Arc de Triompheyou will have a spectacular view of the Champs-Elysées and all over Paris.
- Thrill seekers will choose the André Citroën Park Ballif the weather is nice.