5 days of free activities, to celebrate nature
WE love :atppreciate the beauty and biodiversity of Parisian parks and gardens
Age: for everyone
When: May 22-26
Location: In all of France
Rate : Free
The Fête de la Nature is an annual eventThis event takes place every year in May, as close as possible to May 22, the International Day of Biodiversity. For 5 days, free events are organized throughout France, in the parks and gardens to allow all the public to live an experience in contact with nature. On the program of the Fête de la Nature, various workshops, walks to discover the fauna and flora ...
The Fête de la Nature in Paris, family events not to be missed:
Attention, reservation recommended
- Introduction to nature and wild plants
- Photo tracking of pollinating insects
- Little bird walk in Belleville park then creative picnic at the Jardingue
- Various animations at the Garden of plants
- Learn to recognize birds
- Discovering earth-eating insects and worms
- practical workshops on seeds and the different techniques of plant propagation, sowing, cutting, layering...