WE love a powerful exhibition, a gripping virtual experience
Age: for all, from 12 years old in free visit. Family workshops from 2 years old
Duration: until February 17
Location: Institute of the Arab World (Paris 5e)
Cités Millénaires : the exhibition with a bang
- It is a gripping experience, entirely virtual
- The thousand-year-old cities of Palmyra, Aleppo and Mosul partially destroyed are resurrected in 3D.
- Shock of the barbaric destructions, distress of the inhabitants still present, questioning on the preservation of the heritage in the world,
- A strong and necessary visual exposure.
Workshops for children
The Institute of the Arab Mpnde offers several activities for children and families, in connection with the current exhibition or not.
- The citadel of Aleppo Workshop for children from 6 years old. Realization of a model of the citadel of Aleppo, fortified palace that dominates the city.
- Painting and drawing with your family (from 6 years old)
- Story time (from 4 years old): Wednesdays and Saturdays at 3pm and during school vacations in zone C.