Are you rather dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
The gourmet chocolate museum in Paris, located in the big boulevard areait's 4000 years of chocolate history, 1000 pieces of collection authentic, 500kg of sculptures in chocolate, demonstrations organized throughout the day, an educational path for kids…
The gourmet chocolate museum
- Lovers, gourmands, enthusiasts or just curious, the chocolate museum is an invitation to greed and travel.
- It traces thechocolate history, his geographic origin, the manufacture, the different chocolates and chocolate cups ...
- A visit of about 1:30, in three parts, which tells the origin and evolution of chocolate through a unique collection of a thousand objects.
- Demonstrations and tastings are offered to visitors, as well as workshops every last weekend of every month and during the school holidays (on reservation online).
- Children will appreciate the Playmobils well present in this museum.
- From 6 years old, the Gourmand du chocolat museum proposes an educational booklet and a treasure hunt (stickers to replace in the right order at the end of the booklet, on the theme of Playmobils).
- A quiz will allow them to know a little more about the museum and the chocolate
Children's and adult workshops
- Duration: 45 minutes
- From the age of 6
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult (also a ticket holder for a workshop)
- We learn the techniques of making chocolate. We create our own custom tablets
- And we leave with his chocolate creation (between 250 and 300g)
- Throughout the year, thematic workshops: Halloween, Christmas, Advent calendar ...
- Rate : 450 € for 10 children and 2 accompanying persons and 45 € / additional child
- Age : from 6 years old
- A chocolate making workshop and the decoration of the chocolate cake
- Taste and opening gifts
- Opportunity to visit before or after the anniversary
- Invitations to download on the website of the gourmet chocolate museum
See reviews on Tripadvisor